Town "ask alice4discounts" is a complete greed fest-don't buy

DeletedUser

Yeah, you really understand what this thread is about, that's why every post you've made points towards the opposite.

1: Holy Satan was wrong.

2: You were wrong.

3: See previous posts.

4: College is a waste of time.

The otherday I saw MadAlice asking for pennies on the side of the street. But i didn't give him any cause he didn't donate to my town,

DeletedUser

Despite how persuasive MadAlice has been in this thread :rolleyes:

I'm going to have to agree with Fargo on this one.

DeletedUser

MadAlice posted to the town forums that she is banned for 10 days or so. Apparently most deservedly. What she wrote in our internal forums was offensive enough that I left the town.
Not content with that, she telegrammed me something just as offensive. Needless to say, she's on my permanent block list.

Buyer beware.

DeletedUser

I was going to make a comment on regarding the original post (and the few post I read after) but I clicked on the last page and see the 9/11 conspiracy and a hobo MadAlice.

Seriously guys...WTF!

DeletedUser

Rock Ridge approves of the comments made by Holysatan and FargoBear.

MadAlice continues to prove shes a village idiot.

Carry on.

DeletedUser

This whole concept is silly. I haven't bought anything from another town yet, though I'll have to eventually, but when I do, I'll pay full price. It's a game mechanic for a reason, and I'm not going to exploit a loophole like that.

As well, MadAlice has shown, between her two topics, that she/he is not mature enough to be trusted, and not important enough to have attention paid him/her.

DeletedUser

JUST LEAVE THE topic for a while and can any one tell me is there any technique to win ove the theif which is a quest on lvl14 as i tried it 17 times and lost all someone pls help me

DeletedUser

Rock Ridge approves of the comments made by Holysatan and FargoBear.

MadAlice continues to prove shes a village idiot.

Carry on.

I love it. :D

PS- MadAlice, how's the 48 dirt nap coming along?:p
Get used to it, I'll see your soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

madalice,

You don't have a chance against fargo, word wise he has and will continue to school you!!

Regards,

Diz