Town Alliances

DeletedUser

Maybe create a way in which a number of towns can join up in a full allinace. Not just a written one but as in u can share all stuff but would just increase the amount of peple that are availble.

in this way u could have lkike 200 people all aliied togetrher

obviously a maximum would have to be set up for the amount of towns that can join together. i think 5 a mnost. that way uu can have 250 people all fighting together.

DeletedUser

And what would be the use of this... We cannot attack other towns :S

DeletedUser

thats were it can lead to. with the alliances it means that u have more places that u can sleep for free and would lead to greater combat. also diplomacy would be better than just two leaders saying that they wernt gonna attack each other. cheaper goods from the towns as well.

however the goods should still have a slight mark up say double the price. there are friends but they still aint from our town if u know wot i mean

DeletedUser

I would say a reduced rate on goods and services, but not the same as being an actual town member.

DeletedUser

Maybe create a way in which a number of towns can join up in a full allinace. Not just a written one but as in u can share all stuff but would just increase the amount of peple that are availble.

in this way u could have lkike 200 people all aliied togetrher

obviously a maximum would have to be set up for the amount of towns that can join together. i think 5 a mnost. that way uu can have 250 people all fighting together.

Create a poll about this suggestion...it will be awesome to know what other player thinks about it.