totally random anything at all topic

• Thread starter DeletedUser16008
  • Start date

DeletedUser16008

Seeing as we on w9 cant but help and keep going off topic being a bunch of reprobate noobs I figured maybe if we dont have a specific topic to be off topic on, it may just be left alone.. for a week at least.

Heres a few random things to maybe discuss.

1. Why did we only get one new smiley a while back ? it spooked me there was only one.

2. What spread of nationalities do we have and is there a pattern in what part of the map you are ?

3. Who has the biggest whiskey collection on 9 and why ?

4. When are they going to stop messing with silly updates and give us some REAL meat n potato stuff ......like new Gear, Weapons ....etc Pretty new graphics for noobs and the odd tweak here and there is all very well but the inventory is SOoooooooooo boring and old now especially weapons...

If mutli topics in one arnt allowed way to go just delete but as this forum is near dead anyway i dont really give a rats.

Personally id just let it run im sure 4 mods can handle a post a day :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There's nothing wrong with the post and FYI is only 1 mod/world.

DeletedUser16008

Umm ok Iwas under the impression any of these could and are able to moderate w9.

One Armed Ninja, Duduie, Betsy, Cragsterboy, Diggo11

Its no biggie just curious is all as there seems to be 5 deputy sheriffs now, damn guys are you breeding there ? pretty soon the ratio will be 1 to 1 on w9 players lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am switching places with One Armed Ninja for world 9, reason why 2 Deputy Sheriffs appear to be assigned for w9.
When the Deputy assigned for a world is on vacation, one Sheriff or higher rank keeps his place, reason why there are some assigned for all worlds or more.
When a Deputy assigned is not doing his/her job properly, one of the higher ranked mods come in action.
Is not like 5 people raid this place in the same time. Is usually 1 mod and if that mod asks/needs help, one of the others takes his place.

One Armed Ninja

Diggo is jjust being lazy and never removed Duduie's privelages here :p

So yeah I'm your new Deputy!
(Woo yeah, go Ninja! We love you man)

DeletedUser16008

Welcome to the new Deputy, its an unruly lot you have here, plenty of work for you to do im sure.

It gets so busy round here that as many as 4 posts have been known to happen on the same day :eek:hmy:

GL and welcome

DeletedUser9470

never been infracted by one arm before!
im wondering...

DeletedUser

And hopefully you never will Neo.

Be a good boy :p
hmmmmmmmm spam ! i must report for our w9 Deputy Sheriff that you post spam :laugh:

:eek:hmy::eek:hmy: you are our Deputy Sheriff :blink: so who will delete your post ? :laugh::razz:
congrat again for promote for w9 sheriff ...

DeletedUser

ah, so this is where the monkeys literally hang out :razz:
Be careful Vic, that's subversive language there buddy.

One Armed Ninja

hmmmmmmmm spam ! i must report for our w9 Deputy Sheriff that you post spam :laugh:

:eek:hmy::eek:hmy: you are our Deputy Sheriff :blink: so who will delete your post ? :laugh::razz:
congrat again for promote for w9 sheriff ...

Mod abuse!
Hehe jks :p

I think that instead of being reported i should be praised for managing to go off topic, in an offtopic thread

DeletedUser16002

Might as well contribute my weekly post now before I forget. And I thought world 7 was dead, at least we have fort battles here

DeletedUser16008

Might as well contribute my weekly post now before I forget. And I thought world 7 was dead, at least we have fort battles here

Oh there used to be a lot of posts I think mostly we were so off topic that for every 5 posted 6 got deleted :rolleyes:

im not a happy bunny atm as im so close to lvl 99 ... i guess ill just have to run around collecting money for a respec

DeletedUser16628

Not my world but I'm bored as all hell right now.It could be fun to raise a ruckus.

DeletedUser

Got to admit, recently I am just logging on and then logging off with no real aim ... was gonna try and get a char or 2 to 99, but getting a bit tired of this game now.

Been here a few years off and on, and used to pay premuim on my main chars .. stopped a few months back which is usually a sign of me getting bored. The game feels stale now and it just doesn't look as if the lev cap is ever going to get lifted or more high level missions added.

The roadmap stuff I was sort of looking forward to has never been added, rather they just keep adding loads of crap that I never remember seeing in ideas and brainfarts.

Gonna keep logging on for a bit longer, see if I can get myself back into the mindset needed, but even my main w1 and w10 chars just seem tedious now ..... *sigh*

DeletedUser

Nevermind. I wouldn't want to interrupt commerce for innogames.

Original post edited out...sorry guys.

DeletedUser16628

No hit

Total health points
- 233 HP infiniti99 wins the duel and gains 353 experience points. AH-94 did not carry any cash and infiniti99 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser16628

Total health points
- 154 HP

Total health points
- 307 HP infiniti99 wins the duel, gains 159 experience points and steals $38 from pik82.

help me why do they attack me I'm scared are they trying to ko me WHY?

DeletedUser

i can not find you in w9 !!
are you sure , you are not in wrong world ?