P&P totally random anything at all topic including P&P

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

Just because this world forum is dying off like all the others I thought it may be easier to keep it totally untopical so it can ramble on without giving Good Feather etc much of a headache.

So rant away whatever you like you cant go off topic cos there isnt one :cool:

DeletedUser

here's hoping GSP kicks the crap outta Koscheck tomorrow night

DeletedUser26406

I wish you guys would come back...
If the survivors get places,blame NU they raised the big leaders....
They decided to go fight unhinged(something I don't mind ) and START THERE OWN TOWN!
reason?:aw you guys are to well....um....well.....nothingf..awh..well you see...we...um...pat...well...um....caj....well..I dunno it was a whim!

DeletedUser16008

Naa DC its generally like that for everyone believe me, not gonna go into details but everyone gets their fair share of frustration on posts hence the random topic to let it flow a bit.. least until its deemed non-topical enough :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so anyone see the preview for the true grit remake? :shootout:

DeletedUser26406

Totally random topic...wonder if it will be erased...seems freedom of speech is not allowed in the game world....they say you can't call other people names yet I have been called troll and other choice names as I know others have been as well....or perhaps since one alliance has an inside guy they are allowed to get away with much more ...besides the fact they are first to know about changes

And I was called A hillbilly clown and told to sit on a cactus! :p:p
caj I would soooooooooooooooo not talk if I were you!:cool:

DeletedUser

i never saw that in the forum:huh:

did you sit on a cactus yet?

and that isnt a very nice thing to say...insulting hillbillys and clowns like that:whistle:

DeletedUser26406

Oh yeah I sat alright..it hurt to!
It was in a telegram between me and DacaJun...

DeletedUser29201

Hey John....you missed the point....What I was trying to say is that my post was erased because I called someone a Mental Midget....Yet I have been called names on forum and have seen others called names as well, yet their post were allowed.
Yes I said those things to you and if I could on this forum I would say worse...lol
Sometimes you just say the wrong thing at the wrong time....enough said

DeletedUser28121

bag :hmf:

testing thread's resilience

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28121

ive got kofi pegged down as a Celine die-hard fan!! Lets turn this into 'guess the color of Kofi's tutu' thread!

I say mauve !!:laugh:

DeletedUser

id rather just have a random topic thread then another thread locked due to insulting each other

DeletedUser28121

aww pat, ur a party pooper :(

oh ok i promise ill behave but its not like I got those threads locked (well, not exclusively I :p)

DeletedUser

This thread should remain open, as long as the spam, off topic posts, and insults do not appear.

For now, the thread has been marked as P&P.

DeletedUser

how can something be off topic jouais?:unsure:

the title of the thread contradicts what you just said

DeletedUser16008

Well... ok, you have me there. :p

What I mean is try to stay on some line of thought. Let's not have 5 conversations going at once.

Hey are you trying to say we cant multi task :eek:

I'll have you know where I come from at this time of year 5 conversations going at once would be on the low side... although Im sure given the amount of times people go off topic in various threads you may feel your talking to yourself :rolleyes:

Come to think of it i didnt make the thread open enough ... It should have been entitled "Ramble on, off topic as much as you want as the mods are off for the festive holidays"

All apart from Hellstromm who as Community Manager has to manage the "Care in the Community" at this time of year .... its the charitable thing to do you know. ;)

DeletedUser

After a bit of thinking, I'm going to lock this thread.

Please take all conversation topics to the Off Topic section.
For any Arizona topics, please make a thread that is a bit more specific.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.