Top Secret America

DeletedUser

I refuse to click on links. Is there not some way you can take your idea for a discussion and write a brief synopsis about it so that people aren't just clicking on some random link?

DeletedUser

you can see the link address at the bottom of your browser when you hover your mouse over the link. i wouldn't call the washingtonpost and wikipedia random links ;)

DeletedUser

It's just a thing people do to avoid viruses.

Also, I don't exactly understand the topic. What are we discussing or debating about? Whether these investigations are legal or illegal? If not, what else?

DeletedUser

Just something I wanted to bring to peoples' attention and solicit some thoughts. I think it's rather daunting how all these things are going on without us knowing about or being able to stop behind this veil of secrecy.

DeletedUser

well geez, you all voted for it during the Bush jr. administration. Didn't seem to care then, why start caring now?

DeletedUser

So, does that mean you aren't going to give a brief synopsis?

DeletedUser

umm...no......there are lots of ways to get around viruses i.e. using linux

DeletedUser25632

umm...no......there are lots of ways to get around viruses i.e. using linux

Yes, because every one should go and use linux and then click random links all day long. Clearly that would work out swell.

If you wish to debate something you should have at least commented on the topic and gave your opinion instead of just linking something for others to go read and then try to debate about it themselves.

Anyways, I don't feel like clicking the link regardless of what website it is. :)

DeletedUser

So, does that mean you aren't going to give a brief synopsis?

You should stop worrying about viruses and do something about you paranoia.. :D
On another note I think a brief synopsis would be good and not because of viruses but for comodity for the others and luring people into the discussion.(and for not having to worry about people that have paranoia, lol )

edit: oh about the discussion... couldn't care less about secret america. or about america in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol I never said anything about a virus or fear of getting one. I said that I don't click on links. I was hoping that maybe someone (original poster perhaps) would actually put some thought into a topic and perhaps even go out on a limb and take a stand, or at the very least, present a topic in his/her own words and trust that some of us here on the interweb are actually capable of doing research for ourselves and able to come up with our own opinions.

DeletedUser

Just something I wanted to bring to peoples' attention and solicit some thoughts. I think it's rather daunting how all these things are going on without us knowing about or being able to stop behind this veil of secrecy.

Yes, because every one should go and use linux and then click random links all day long. Clearly that would work out swell.
Just an example, if you wanna debate linux, we can brawl in another thread.
If you wish to debate something you should have at least commented on the topic and gave your opinion instead of just linking something for others to go read and then try to debate about it themselves.
You missed this...

anyways, writing a synopsis would be redundant :D
and to answer HS, i was like 8 when 9/11 happened, so I don't know who you're talking to......unless we have congress people playing the west......

DeletedUser25632

You missed this...

Originally Posted by rice farmer

Perhaps you should have done that when you made the thread instead of just saying:
A very interesting documentary, to say the least.....(for the lazy)

DeletedUser

Meh, okay so this thread is way off topic. How about presenting a new thread with a good start: a summary of the article(s), and your opinion. Then asking for this thread to be locked because it's not going to get anywhere.

DeletedUser9470

thats what I call censorship!
ofc we're all way more interested in HS's views on erm, whats his name?
rick perry?
yer him!