Top Dueler of W4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greatest, PLEASE stop bragging. Yes, you're number 1 in dueling. Yes, you are a good dueler. And a good player. But your bragging gets on my nerves. Put it in your signature, then just post posts that are not about how good you are. Thank you.

Dont read if it irritates u, because frankly I dont really care what u think, say, type because you aint nothing. Im not forcing you to read, or post for that matter so if it makes you feel uneasy, hey there are other topics that u can go and troll.

Total health points
- 18 HP

Total health points
- 1290 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 85 experience points and steals $49 from Xynic.

Guy has hernandos, to all the doubters im showing u its not about the weapon, its how u use it...whistles

DeletedUser

if this is a thread to basically show you can duel, there is already a thread specified for that.

DeletedUser9798

6424183bc3af.jpg

О_о I once again won №1? :))
his clothes in this battle:

e0e5175d7196.jpg

-12 level
I know you say that you have a lot of skills in construction :))

DeletedUser13020

you win some you loose some. As long as you continue to loose some, you cant be called the greatest.

DeletedUser

6424183bc3af.jpg

О_о I once again won №1? :))
his clothes in this battle:

e0e5175d7196.jpg

-12 level
I know you say that you have a lot of skills in construction :))

U Mad I Koed U BRO?

Awesome u post an old picture lol, how about posting the one where i koed u?

ur a shooter i have my melee gear on that makes u special somehow? when i put my shoot gear on tell everyone what happened, you got koed

why dont u tell everyone ur record vs me? its like 2-60 or something

You will now feel the wrath of the king

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Intresting

When you win you brag all the way and if you loose you try to come up with excuses.

Sure you might be ok dueller but your attitude sucks big time

DeletedUser

The simple fact is that you lost to someone 12 levels less than you...lost badly. And when you win 414 points in a single duel I think you can be fairly happy with that one. Will probably take you 5 duels against him to make that much exp which I'm sure you'll post here to try and prove a point

DeletedUser

Nope it is as stated about the #1 Dueler of w4 which is me =p

The problem is your not.
You may win many battles, but if you were truely the greatest, you would have to be the best with Melee and Shooting, and as seen you have flaws.
Simply Put, nobody is the best dueler, Dueling rank is simply made by beating higher level players who you can beat with spercific skills and whoring it to rank up.

DeletedUser9798

Yes, of course, I lose you. I have lose many players :)
But I do not yell at the entire forum that I am the best, so I can lose :)
I would be ashamed to lose to a player 12 levels below and say that this is because of the clothes. After I said that I am the best :)

P.S. Sorry for the grammar, I do not know the English language.

DeletedUser

alrighty, trolling time.

Greatest, you are not the greatest. End of Discussion.

DeletedUser

Yes, of course, I lose you. I have lose many players :)
But I do not yell at the entire forum that I am the best, so I can lose :)
I would be ashamed to lose to a player 12 levels below and say that this is because of the clothes. After I said that I am the best :)

P.S. Sorry for the grammar, I do not know the English language.

Total health points
- 31 HP

Total health points
- 612 HP Greatest wins the duel and gains 106 experience points. Odoakr did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

LOL quit hiding in the hotel so i can ko u

DeletedUser

all you are doing is spamming Duel reports, which should go in duel, two topics already closed because of bait and flame, and thats what this will turn into.
if you want to brag, post it in Dueling, derail Dueling and i will infract you, make any more topics and i will simply close them.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.