Top Dueler of W4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This topic is about the top dueler of w4

Please Keep on topic, you have the right to have your own opinion as long as you keep it on topic, please do not flame in anyway this is a fun topic and is based on factual information

#1 Dueler---- Greatest: Ownage Melee Dueler, ko machine, straight gangster on both melee and shooters

#2 Loxxx --- Only shooter I respect that has a chance to bang with me

#3 Phyraliar -- My student, teaching him the ways of Kay-Oh-You

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am undefeated in w4. And yes, this is a spam thread. But in the end, who really cares if Greatest seems to always have the need to toot his own horn. I would take him on myself but he is not in the same league as me! :p

DeletedUser

I am undefeated in w4. And yes, this is a spam thread. But in the end, who really cares if Greatest seems to always have the need to toot his own horn. I would take him on myself but he is not in the same league as me! :p

iggyberto Ft Courage Recruitin Level 13 Dueling level 15 Rank 10281

gain 120 duel levels and well battle

DeletedUser13020

I vote the #1 best dueler to be Greatest. I also vote him to be #2. He is so good, the awesomeness that spills over onto the #2 spot from him being up top in the #1 spot is still better than anyone else. #3...who cares, if you ain't 1 or 2 you aint nothing. Right Greatest?

C'mon man this is the third thread you created on the matter. What, getting one locked and the other deleted wasn't enough for you?

DeletedUser

I vote the #1 best dueler to be Greatest. I also vote him to be #2. He is so good, the awesomeness that spills over onto the #2 spot from him being up top in the #1 spot is still better than anyone else. #3...who cares, if you ain't 1 or 2 you aint nothing. Right Greatest?

C'mon man this is the third thread you created on the matter. What, getting one locked and the other deleted wasn't enough for you?

The thread only got locked cause to many people were going off topic and adding personal flames which the mod who locked it didnt think went towards a nice community theme

Its a valid topic so if anyone who posts doesnt have something constructive to add and wants to go on flaming then there posts will be reported, this is the world 4 forums and it is about w4 and nothing else

zzed passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 117 experience points and steals $22 from zzed.

MarkAnthony passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 117 experience points and steals $40 from MarkAnthony.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it would be quite easy for someone to reskill there character at the same lvl as yourself and farm you silly due to the way you have build your character.

Pure strength builds arew so easy to farm if you know how to do it

DeletedUser

it would be quite easy for someone to reskill there character at the same lvl as yourself and farm you silly due to the way you have build your character.

Pure strength builds arew so easy to farm if you know how to do it

Thanks for the insight, but as of yet no one has done that, when and if they do ill be up for the challenge of reskilling to beat them, when someone finally rises up to your level you need to go above them or fail

it matters not where all my attributes are, that says nothing about where my skill points are at =D

DeletedUser

I second that!:laugh:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the insight, but as of yet no one has done that, when and if they do ill be up for the challenge of reskilling to beat them, when someone finally rises up to your level you need to go above them or fail

it matters not where all my attributes are, that says nothing about where my skill points are at =D

It doesnt matter as you have put so many AP into strength it's very easy to beat however you have set your skill points up very easily.

Its very much a flawed build that is easy to farm if you know what your doing........

DeletedUser

Greatest is a good dueler, pure dueler.
I start dueling very later, I think maybe from level 7?. I can not say I will duel everyone, but I can say nobody wants to duel me two times.

DeletedUser

Well just to those who dis Greatest, have you ever bothered talking to the guy? or is it all just envy because he beat you down?
I thought I'd contact the lad for help and my initial thought was he would just tell me to go suck eggs or something the way everyone goes on about him, I'll be my own judge.

He might come across as boastful and rightly so, this is a game and he is NUMBER 1, end of story.

If there is a flaw in 100% strength, it has yet to be flawed, so yea best dueler on world 4 is Greatest.

DeletedUser9798

89519685b9fa.jpg

Yes, you were in working clothes, but +13 levels:
+13 attribute points
+39 skill points

DeletedUser

89519685b9fa.jpg

Yes, you were in working clothes, but +13 levels:
+13 attribute points
+39 skill points

nice timing ill have to give u that

trapper clothing doesent do well for my reflex lol

but hey u beat me, remember all the other times u tried and failed lol

its prolly close to about 40

and hey levels dont matter cause i still have 48 construction to move, so your theory of levels is void

DeletedUser

Oh snaps, Greatest got pwned. Ouch. Will this story continue? Revenge? Anger? Mistery?

DeletedUser

Oh snaps, Greatest got pwned. Ouch. Will this story continue? Revenge? Anger? Mistery?

it did I put on my gear and uhm

Odoakr passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $21 from Odoakr.

I hit him 3 times and he died LOL

DeletedUser

Greatest, PLEASE stop bragging. Yes, you're number 1 in dueling. Yes, you are a good dueler. And a good player. But your bragging gets on my nerves. Put it in your signature, then just post posts that are not about how good you are. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.