tonic peddler

DeletedUser

other than to get to level 150 is there any reason to spend time collecting and crafting petroleum, suphuric acid or ink?

Seems the whole 100 recipes are a bit pointless, or am i missing something?

DeletedUser17649

other than to get to level 150 is there any reason to spend time collecting and crafting petroleum, suphuric acid or ink?

Seems the whole 100 recipes are a bit pointless, or am i missing something?
Petrolium is used in hair lotion.
Sulphuric acid and ink will probably have uses in making items not yet introduced.

DeletedUser

Sulfuric acid already has a use: making ink. :p

indeed it does, it didn't notice that.

no use for ink though, so again, apart from levelling up, what is the point?

this really does appear to be a great idea terribly executed.

does anyone know what sort of items distillate or idol contain? that was my mid term plan, to get to those, but if it is something like a product you can get from a job, then i'm not sure i can be bothered.

thanks in advance

DeletedUser

They don't contain items, just collector cards, which only appear in achievements > collector cards (though they may appear briefly in your inventory). Collecting all five also gives you $5000, which is well worth 1000 hours or so of crafting. ;)

delldell56

well...you need to get to level 150 in crafting so you are closer to unlocking recipes for level 500 peddlers. i think that's encouraging and discouraging at the same time :p

DeletedUser

yeah, i talked about this in another thread, but it is simply a great idea and great element of the game poorly thought through with regards to the reward versus effort element.

shame.

cheers for explaining about the cards. that also answers the question about the cards section in achievements. only problem is i reckon i'd have to reach a stage of desperate boredom now to be bothered to get to level 150 :)

Oh well, back to duelling the local enemies :)