Today's Update - May 29, 2013

DeletedUser34767

Is there any list of the changes made during the update today? So far the only thing I have noticed is that the daily quests for the Ghost Town and Indian Village can no longer be accepted from the Saloon and must be accepted at those locations.

DeletedUser17612

theys also changed time requirement for those daily quests that are available in saloon - instead of 2 hours, they are now 1 hour

there is a new quest at sheriff: POny express (message to a friend)
Requires:- Invite friends via email: 0/1
Reward 50 bonds.

Will those be payed only if he accepts and playes until certain level?

EDIT: i like it better, that you must accept those quests at their location and finsih it from anywhere.

EDIT 2:
Now that i reached Ghost town; they also reduced time required for those quests to 10 minute (it was 30). I suspect it is the same for Waupee village.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31990

invite button not available

in World one the invite button is not available. The other worlds I play do not have this issue.

DeletedUser30029

in World one the invite button is not available. The other worlds I play do not have this issue.

The same is true in World 2. Basically, this means we have an unplayable quest in these worlds ... Why is this quest defined for these worlds, if you can't invite players anyway?

DeletedUser17612

Cause you invite a friend to your world - and you can not start with a new characters on worlds 2-10, which will be deleted. You will be able to do this quest after you migrate.

DeletedUser30029

I'm afraid, that's not quite true for this quest.
I'm not able to invite friends in Worlds 1 & 2 and as a result I cannot complete this quest. Can I? I may be missing something, but I don't see how the quest can be completed if the function to invite friends in these worlds has been deactivated?

DeletedUser22685

The Invite friends feature worked just fine for me on World 1.

As has just been said, you'll be able to complete the quest when you migrate away from World 2. It's been deactivated on the worlds that are closing because it is pointless to refer a new player to a world they'll have to move from (not to mention one that's completely dead). Those worlds should have all been closed months ago and there's absolutely no reason to stay there.

DeletedUser

Well after reading a lot of threads I guess there is plenty of them around here lol