to find key #3 in forts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

it would be a fort fight that i declare to ONE of your forts and that battle would be a 1 on 1 battle me against you!

i would declare it so its MY money and when i declare it like 20 minutes before it starts we put everyone as traitors exept yourself( and me) and we put ourselfs in locations where we CANT shoot each other!

so when the battle ENDS u stay ur fort and its a test to see what happens so what do u think????

this would be a test 1 on 1 , or 2 on 2 , or even 3 on 3

so please here talk and send me an MP regarding this if you would like it!

i would atack and waiste my money people! so if the atacking ones ( me) win we WILL give u back the fort!!!!!!

please people anyone and i mean ANYONE please think of this even if ur allie, enemy or neutral of mine!

for more info message me ingame!

DeletedUser

Traitor doesn't kick people from fort battles, it just gives them lowest priority. It's not possible to kick anyone because it's too exploitable exactly in the way you are proposing to exploit it. The only possible way to do it is to hope no one shows up or just fill it with people who are in on it to manipulate the outcome so there's one survivor.

Sounds like a push duel to me...

DeletedUser

I personally am failing to see how it's a push duel, or remotely close:

First, there's the language. A duel is a duel, and a fort battle is a fort battle.

§6) Push duels

A player may not intentionally lose a duel for the sole purpose of providing his opponent with experience points or money.

If no one scores a hit and gains XP, how is this rule breached? No money exchanges hands.

Sorry I can't help you OP. I don't have a fort.

DeletedUser

I would give it a shot with you, but if you declare on one of my forts too many people would show up. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Ovie's comment pretty much applies to every fort on the map. There's no way to keep the random fort fighters out of a battle, so effectively it would always be more than 1-on-1 or any other low number even fight.

DeletedUser

I personally am failing to see how it's a push duel, or remotely close:

First, there's the language. A duel is a duel, and a fort battle is a fort battle.

I didn't say it was a push duel, I said it sounds like a push duel, in that it has the same exact intent: manipulating an outcome for personal gain. I'm also not saying it's currently against the rules, but it absolutely should be.

Not that there is any remote chance of it happening..

Supposedly it's been done on .de, but that's just from a post on Beta, so it could just be a matter of speculation suddenly being translated to fact.

DeletedUser

We can't send a message to everyone in the World not to go to the fight, and even if we could, some people would ignore the message or not understand it (there are players who just don't understand English). Plain and simple, there's no way to keep random fort fighters out of the battle.

DeletedUser

The smallest battle I have seen has been about 25 people total... moral of the story, I agree with Fly, there is no way!

DeletedUser

I've been in 2 vs 3 battles before. It just has to be in a place that is on a corner of the map. Where no one would spend 12h to go to.

DeletedUser

it WOULD be one a big fort!!!!

we could JUST put in the fort( the place where you write what ever) there you cn tell people that this is a VERY important thing so DONT go in and if they do go in we ATACK them!

and i dnt care if it doesnt work i have enough for 24 battles!

so please send MP and please!

DeletedUser

it WOULD be one a big fort!!!!

we could JUST put in the fort( the place where you write what ever) there you cn tell people that this is a VERY important thing so DONT go in and if they do go in we ATACK them!

and i dnt care if it doesnt work i have enough for 24 battles!

so please send MP and please!
you can not dissmis all member from battle , only you can choose for star or spy
for example for small fort in defend if you have 60 in defend and you gave all of them spy only 12 of them will missed battle and 42 of them start battle
you can not say all member for dont join as somebody dont look for telegram or ... but i have one way for do this but ... :dry:

DeletedUser10480

I would give it a shot with you, but if you declare on one of my forts too many people would show up. Sorry.

I'd be interested in doing it in order to try for that special medal as long as it's not against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.