To-be dueler looking for a town and experienced guidance if possible.

• Thread starter DeletedUser5209
  • Start date

DeletedUser5209

I made a new topic here for this instead of posting in that one stickied topic because I believe somewhere I read that that topic was ONLY for posting that application.. and I am not doing that (reason listed below). Just saying.

Okay, I have no idea how to be a dueler but want to try it in this world - hence asking for "experienced guidance". I first came to this game in W3 and there am an adventurer but didn't play W4 due to having the fabulous idea of being an adventurer there also and doing the exact same thing when I had just got done not too long ago doing it in W3 was too boring for me.

Reason I didn't fill out an application is because IMO all the information it asked for, e.g. level, highest skills, etc, is IRRELEVANT because... I have not used ANY of my skill points - though I have used all my attribute points into dex (I read a half-guide on here for duelers that said to put all attribute points into dex? is this correct or no? please tell). I am level 5, but, as said, again.. my current level is not really relevant IMO as I am pretty much coming in as a complete "blank slate" (all my skill points still etc).

Of course, I'd be loyal as long as the town is worth it and would avenge the town as requested. So, not being elitist, but I am hoping that all inexperienced town leaders do not apply, and as a dueler I am expecting the town to be pretty much beneficial to the specific requirements of a dueling player (i.e. gunsmith one of the top priorities? I don't know).

That is all.. I hope this works out positively for me haha. Oh no wait, one last thing: My in-game name is not what you see on the forum, just in case people try to look me up for whatever reason - if you want to know it just shoot me a PM I guess.

Note to Mods: Please send me a copy of my post via PM before you delete it if making a topic like this here isn't allowed, as I took special care in crafting this message.