Tipi - a pvp scenario

Beefmeister

First and foremost, design an alliance ranking: the score total being how many forts and tipis are owned by every alliance.

So, the base of my idea would be similar to fort fights, but a bit of a different way to play compared to how it is right now, numbered down in my post.

The map would look like this:

1714002397284.png

The squares inside the tipi are supposed to mimic the squares in normal fort fights.

Design:
1. 15 players on each side (total of 30 players that can attend)
2. Those tipis can be dug every 6 hours and the attendees are on a first come first served basis
3. Can build 2 tipis in every county, every two weeks. On Friday of the 2nd week, they disappear. You have Saturday and Sunday to build new ones.
4. Owning counties would be an important part as only the alliance owning the county can build said tipis.
5.The tipis would have to be designed in a way to not fit all the players and only a bunch of them. The maximum amount of players INSIDE the tipi can be 6 for each side.
6. The tipis would have 2 holes on each side you can shoot the players inside through, and 2 gates that the players can go through inside (more or less holes depending on how the map would be designed)
7. Again, depending on the design, the number of rounds would be limited. I assume around 30-40ish but i'm not sure.
8. The line of sight model would be designed exactly as it is in fort fights right now, but there's also a catch here. You can't see what the enemy is seeing. You can see only what your teammates see. No vision through the tipi and no vision on the other side of the map unless a player moves in a square that would allow to see further.
9. LOS through the tipi is not possible, only inside and outside.
I think best would be that: let's say the slots with the holes and gates are covered. If you are outside, you can't see inside.
10. Only inside players can see inside players, so the players inside would have to coordinate outsider shots with a round in advance. Of course both sides would shoot at the same time, and in the event where 2 people with minimum hp shoot at the same time, they will kill each other
11. If the tipi is not captured, every 5 rounds, a RANDOM slot inside starts to burn (because of fire of course) and kill the player in said spot, no matter what HP the player has. That slot can be reused after the player is being vacated. If it falls on an empty slot, great luck for both sides I guess.
12. The game ends when the tipi is occupied for 3 rounds or one of the sides gets wiped. Occupying means, no opponent is in the tipi anymore. BUT there's a catch: let's say you captured the tipi for one round. If next round an opponent hops on it, the capturing counter stops, but it still counts. The score would be 1-0,and if you later manage to capture it for another round, the score would be 2-0.
13. If no player remains alive the tipi becomes neutral and can be captured, by a digger, after the 6 hour countdown ends. Neutrals can attend the opposite side but they will get only the rewards and no ownership of it.
14. Neutrals cannot attend defender or attacker sides of the 2 alliances, so that would encourage building your alliance to capture counties, or join one of 2 major alliances - the way it is meant to be played in my opinion

You can use this suggestion to add Tipi fighting specific class bonuses, class bonuses that you did not update yet.
I accept suggestions for this if I did not cover anything so go ahead.

Thanatoss

Nice suggestion. Only disagreement maybe make it available only at the center of the map like adventures building or awesomnia fort.

Beefmeister

Nice suggestion. Only disagreement maybe make it available only at the center of the map like adventures building or awesomnia fort.
i actually thought about that too after i posted it...but

the way i initially thought about it is bringing more activity with building those tipis since the only thing you can build nowadays is church. so it would give the game a different dynamic. what you get from building them bla bla bla is up to imagination
for me it's fine either way, i just want something fresh to this game

adjustment i thought about today is maybe letting more people in (even if it kinda kills the idea of how many people can fit in a tent). it's up to the dev to figure it out as i'm sure creating the fort fight interface wasn't that much of an easy job...but at least there's a model now to follow