Timer

DeletedUser

Maybe we could have a count down timer telling us when we will recieve another energy point? :D

DeletedUser

yeah, or instead of just saying 'you need at least 4 more energy points...' it could say, 'you need at least four more energy points, which will be available in 40 minutes' or something like that

DeletedUser1105

But you know that you gain 3 energy points per hour, so that's 1 every 20 minutes.

No need for a timer :)

DeletedUser

ok, say later in the game, 97 energy points are needed for something, i would prefer it to tell me how long.also, you don't know how close you are getting the next energy point. it could be 20 minutes, or 1 minutes. this could alter stuff, and there's no way of knowing which one it is..

DeletedUser

i am sure some one could make a simple external C++ program to do this. If I wasnt going to services today I would give it a shot. I know there are some other programers the roam these forums. :)

DeletedUser

well, it would be semi-easy to make an outside program, dont know about adding it to the game.

DeletedUser

Cool suggestion..really would help alot of people..hope they look into this..
specially me i hate calculation basically i hate numbers.

DeletedUser

I like it. The game lags anyway and the blue bar dosen't refill as often as it should.

DeletedUser

Your energy goes up live, so you can't have a timer.

You can see your exact energy by right clicking, view source. Look for a line that looks like:

Character.set_energy(60.0664192176);

Yup, thats your energy to 10 decimal points.