Time Travel, Holograms and Things That GO Bump in the Night

• Thread starter DeletedUser11019
  • Start date

DeletedUser11019

erm,,its explained in the book i told you about that you said was crap,,and never read,,yet somehow knew some of the info from the back of a book on the internet.

your looking at a deteriorating image of light,,,not actual time....

if you had actually read the book,,you would know this,
and if you actually "understood" the idea behind the "theory" then this too you would understand...

here goes.
anything is possible really,,all i would have to do is come up with something like,,,erm..hmmm..the 38 dimention,,nobody has inveted it or seen it ,,so nobody could chalange me on it,,then with my new discovered and "tottaly' made up 38th dimention,,i could do anything,,i could start naming little things,,really little things,,and even write up pages and pages of how it all works,,start giving more names to things that i have never seen befor nor ever will,,but in the theory i have just names that un seen thing
the trick is..that any theory is possible if you can back it up with a plusable stable ground method(the 38th dimention as a catalist and a platform for me to bounce theories about)

and to Finnish,,yes your theory or "the" theory is possible,,but never the year 2060.
in reality,,you would never be able to time travel,,its a imposiblity ,,yet it would be fun traveling across space as fast as humanly possible and watching the sunbeams like a slide show of the past..

DeletedUser

An interesting concept, but I'd say that time travel by wormhole is much more feasible, as, while wormholes are theoretical, even reaching 99% the speed of light is almost a ridiculous concept.

DeletedUser11019

but not an unthought out one or un practised.
germans were experimenting with it,,the americans where,,russians and next to everybody,,,was called a too scifi thingand most people threw out the idea as being childish,,meanwhile back at the farm they too are experimenting with it.

imagion you could tap into the current crime scene anywhere in the world ten years later,,,from a fraction of light,
just press play.

DeletedUser11019

you dont travel there.
the idea is to bounce light back,,or pick up some fraction of light that has embedded it self within an item(light can be absorbed in colours and waves, in certain objects and "colour" spectrum )
just like heat,,certain materials absorb heat faster,,,same with light.

the idea is to figure out how to do all that ,

we dont travel,,we mearly put it together and watch.

DeletedUser11019

i dont know the full theory my self,
but the basics are all in forensics ,,,

there is even a movie with tom cruese in it,,,minority report i think.

while we are on the subject of light.
i went to a science fare about a good 20 years ago (i was a primary school i think)
i saw a hologram,,was way cool,, i could put my hand through the picture and it would would become fuzzy.
that was all 20 years ago,,and yet we still dont have any on the market,,one of my clients is cannon,,and they deal with all kinds o neato things,,and they told me that "it" has benn mostly fully tested..and they showed me,,that they can type there name into a computer and it would hover above a certain area...(a hologram)

so we may or may not actually FINALLY! be having holograms on the market .
reason i say that,,is the time it takes for them to invent, develop, test and then finally market and sale the product .

DeletedUser

there is even a movie with tom cruese in it,,,minority report i think.
Ugh, the movie, Minority Report, had nothing to do anything else you're blathering incoherently about in this thread. The movie's premise had to do with precognition, an alleged extra-sensory perception, and these particularly talented precogs who were 'used' in this particular project. The only semi-scientific part about it is being able to record mental images, which is totally unrelated to ftl, time travel, holographic imaging, or anything else your wee bitty mind decides to trip all over as it blurts out these incomprehensible posts.

erm,,its explained in the book i told you about that you said was crap,,and never read,,yet somehow knew some of the info from the back of a book on the internet.

your looking at a deteriorating image of light,,,not actual time....

if you had actually read the book,,you would know this,
and if you actually "understood" the idea behind the "theory" then this too you would understand...
What I presented in the other thread is a hypothesis based on the special theory of relativity. Your suppositions here, on the other hand, are pulled out of your ass and likely violate known laws of physics. At the very least, it violates common sense and completely disregards the standards for developing a cogent scientific theoretical model.

Also, light itself does not deteriorate, but yes, light waves can be distorted due to reflective particles, light particles can be lost/blocked due to colliding with other particles in the vacuum of space, all from the travel of said light over such a tremendous distance. However, these are merely obstacles to be overcome when examining the data obtained and/or avoiding said influences.

And please, I think most anyone will agree I demonstrated a bit more knowledge on this than your rambling self, so refrain from the baseless ad hominems.

anything is possible really,,all i would have to do is come up with something like,,,erm..hmmm..the 38 dimention,,nobody has inveted it or seen it ,,so nobody could chalange me on it,,then with my new discovered and "tottaly' made up 38th dimention
,,i could do anything,,i could start naming little things,,really little things,,and even write up pages and pages of how it all works,,start giving more names to things that i have never seen befor nor ever will,,but in the theory i have just names that un seen thing
the trick is..that any theory is possible if you can back it up with a plusable stable ground method(the 38th dimention as a catalist and a platform for me to bounce theories about)
Umm, no --- what you're proposing is unsupportable science fiction. Making up things to satisfy your postulation is not how it works. You are choosing a postulation and assuming the validity of made up crap to substantiate your postulation, which is a "begging the question" fallacy.

The rest of your rambling, ignorant, drivel in this thread is par for course. I could be nice but, frankly, I (and no doubt so many others) got tired of your disjointed postings a long long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator: