THP fort battle

DeletedUser

Excellent job on both sides. It was a really fun fight even though I got turned into plant food. Nice tactics on both sides and for a while it could have been anyones fight.

Congrats to THP MC and friends for another defensive victory.

DeletedUser14793

Yes thanks to all who showed up. 130 defenders, i had a hard time picking the 42 that are allowed to fight.

DeletedUser

was a nice fight we were plagued with inactivity 20% werent online, then another 15% who just dont listen. Im sure we will dance once again soon

DeletedUser

The attacking side had some real cowards, who did nothing but hide near a tower. If only they would have actively participated, the fort could have been theirs. Almost all the defenders were online and coordinated very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13484

The attacking side had some real cowards, who did nothing but hide near a tower. If only they would have actively participated, the fort could have been theirs. Almost all the defenders were online and coordinated very well.

Them cowards hiding was only there for the exp and not willing to be a team player :rolleyes:

I think the attackers need to sit down and have a hard think about calling another fort battle. :razz:

DeletedUser15169

so it appears MC and allies have been the only one to have a net gain or defense in fort battles so far in world 10! Great job to THP!

Deleted User - 1278415

Yes thanks to all who showed up. 130 defenders, i had a hard time picking the 42 that are allowed to fight.

Just curious so the defending fort town has the ability to choose which players it wants defending if there is an overage?

DeletedUser14793

yes. you can choose what people fight and what people get booted.

Harsha..

but, how to do it?

i've tried figuring it out, but never succeeded

and, if you let all 130 players join without grooming the list, what will the result be?

DeletedUser15169

Harsha, it depends on who is starring in the battle. If you are starring then you are the one that decides.
You have to be on the counsel in your town to do so...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I saw it from the middle and it looked disorganised. There was nobody left in the fort (if they even got inside) so they couldn't have had a very start.

DeletedUser15169

lots of problems with communication for the opposing side :) Great job everyone!