P&P This newfangled Fom Thing

DeletedUser

Yeah the were guilty of too many noobs so we declared a cleansing day of the FoM HQ. There will be another party coming soon, please stay tuned for more info on the noob bashing!!!

DeletedUser

I thought the OP was KO out and was "seeing stars" but I investigated further and OP is correct 200 KO's so far and most of the town is KO'd.

DeletedUser16008

Yeah the were guilty of too many noobs so we declared a cleansing day of the FoM HQ. There will be another party coming soon, please stay tuned for more info on the noob bashing!!!

Yea these noobs just cant figure out what to do duck or run ? makes no difference. I expect they will be getting a lot of sleep medals in the coming weeks ;)

Maybe they need to get in the church more often and pray cos they are gonna need it.

Thats what happens when you bring a pillow to a gunfight... Nooooobs :laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Duel: Victor Kruger vs. ooGreyFoxoo Today at 12:02 AM
Duel

The duel could not take place because the player left his town!

Tell me about it ! :dry:

DeletedUser14280

Did you get any medals for wiping out the town?

I don't approve, I just want to know.

DeletedUser

Looks like another KO party at FoM HQ. What is funny is when you see them wake up from a 48 hr rest and then hammer of for their cash they had when they came out.

Even better is when you see em wake up look around and say uh oh and go back to sleep, or just leave their town and mail us begging to join. Lmao

DeletedUser

Looks like another KO party at FoM HQ. What is funny is when you see them wake up from a 48 hr rest and then hammer of for their cash they had when they came out.

Even better is when you see em wake up look around and say uh oh and go back to sleep, or just leave their town and mail us begging to join. Lmao

That's how you get your "quality" recruits, no?:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

more new is emerging today an the effectiveness of the FoM
and their avbility to protect themslves

this just in

[spoil]
fomfk1.jpg
[/IMG]
fomfk1.jpg
http://img2.pict.com/25/02/38/1745801/0/fomfk1.jpg[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Very impressive! and to think you only outnumber then by what, 20 to 1?

Man, if it wasn't for the fact MC members have single digit IQ's, you guys could almost be taken seriously!

DeletedUser16008

Put you money where your mouth is. If not then get your own thread... Thats if theres anything you've got worth saying, which has yet to be seen. :nowink:

Nice to see you've allied with the noobs ... kinda makes it easier now for us so thanks and just how many towns does GC and FoM have ? :dry:

Ohhh yea i forgot its ok to have small weak towns aplenty but its not OK to have big ones with duelers who can actually fight...

Please.... As you've decided that Being KO through quests as a soldier is heroic and the mark of a good player do me a favor, when it has been milked enough then please oblige me and come and and duel me in game and prove it... Oh sorry I forgot you dont duel do you ?

Toko22 Constan2nople - GC Level 43 Dueling level 45 Rank 6 Toko22 Exp 217 W 5 L 18 D 13

I mean what exactly IS a dueler who doesn't duel ? ill tell you, hes a worker ! Once a builder always a builder :nowink:

I already got one Forum KO on you, another in game will be a pleasure. Thats if you stay low enough for me to hit you No 1 Dueling hero of GC you :laugh:

PS Are you still Quest KO ? :D

DeletedUser

lol to ask me about our recruiting process is funny, but I will tell you that we tell the FoM losers no, they aren't good enough to join the MC.

The fact is this FoM is so weak they knew they were beaten by us and came suckling to the GC to build them a fort so they could try to get ahead. What they forgot to realize is that we are strong enough to pwn FoM and GC both if need be and take the forts away. It actually is an advantage for us because now you guys get to build them up real nice and shiny for us. lol!

Now I understand that it is frustrating when the big bad bully comes to take your lunch money, but trust me it's much easier to just take it like a man instead of whining and making excuses like a little child as some of you have done, cause one way or another we WILL take you lunch money and anything else we want kiddo!

DeletedUser

I already got one Forum KO on you

Yeah, telling me how you're gonna KO me on a different world sure showed me!!!:eek:hmy:

This is W10 yet suddenly you have got involved on W9

To which Doctor No said:
Why do people bring out the topics of others worlds, when they got nothing more to say??

Senility then strikes Victor:
the worlds should kept separate

I never bring one world to another
:laugh:

Honestly, I'm not surprised MC stooges have the attention span of a gold fish.

DeletedUser16008

Still harping on are we over posts on other threads mate ? :nowink:

Stop hijacking threads you sad excuse for a player.

Either keep it on the subject or go play with Fighter of the red hand for the umpteenth time and lose. :dry:

Change the record your boring me to tears. :p

DeletedUser

Still harping on are we over posts on other threads mate ? :nowink:

Stop hijacking threads

You're right, enough about you being a hypocrite with the attention span of a fish, let's get back on topic, shall we?;)

Like I said before, this is yet another MC achievement. When not preoccupied with choosing the wrong side in fort battles, they often manage to KO towns with only a 30 to 1 advantage! These guys are good:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser13484

Yeah one of those towns use to be Romanian Army-MC which is now Romanian Army GC you take in the rejects now thats funny.

One day you might be able to protect the towns in the GC :unsure:

Here is a quote in a telegram i got off someone who use to be in your town (After my leaving their defunct and non functioning town)

DeletedUser16008

So whats the problem ? GC and FoM not got enough members between you ?

I thought being such a fantastic dueler you'd be out there defending your towns.:unsure:

oh sorry thats a job for fighters isn't it, I forgot your a worker. :blink:

DeletedUser

So whats the problem ? GC and FoM not got enough members between you ?

I thought being such a fantastic dueler you'd be out there defending your towns.:unsure:

oh sorry thats a job for fighters isn't it, I forgot your a worker. :blink:

I'm the best, baby;)

I am simply biding my time. You might think that pwning builders with stones is being l33t, but I'm thinking long term. I'm going for the top:eek:hmy: