This lady of Ares is looking for a few good men

DeletedUser

Need towns members

We are looking for town members who still play frequently!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Town:
Ares_GoW_:shootout:
Town rank: 257th
Class requirements: we currently have enough builders but any other daily player of any class is welcome
Number of positions open: 30
Town description:
Ares is Always looking for any class type. We look forward to progressing into a big town .. We are dedicated to our town and the people in it. We work together as a town to bring money in to help construct our buildings and residents. We will grow as a town as well as friends.. We are dedicated to this town and need some dedicated people to come join us and make this town what we all know it can be.
Contact info: Town Recruiters- Lady of Ares, Michael X
You can contact us by leaving a telegram in game, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks Tremendously,
Lady of Ares :indian:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am being told by members of your town you will be starting a war with the Shadow towns soon. It is good to hear someone will be standing up to them on this world.

You have my full support and I will be looking to join your town soon. I want to gain some levels before I jump into fullscale battle.

DeletedUser

I am being told by members of your town you will be starting a war with the Shadow towns soon. It is good to hear someone will be standing up to them on this world.

You have my full support and I will be looking to join your town soon. I want to gain some levels before I jump into fullscale battle.

I can not say that we have had any disscussion of this. We start each world with a fresh outlook. Any way... to bump this post.

We are currently Ranked 10th in the World

Lvl 7 Residence
Lvl 5 Gunsmith
Lvl 4 Tailor
Lvl 4 General Store
Lvl 2 Hotel

If intrested Drop us a telegram or here with your ingame name.

DeletedUser

As of june 1 2011

we need more town members.. A lot have stopped playing for unknown reasons.
Now we need members who listen and who are loyal and who love playing the game like we do

DeletedUser

Please send me and invite. Im playing regularly and would love to help improve your town!

DeletedUser

Looking for a new town came over from world 9 where I was a soldier and plan on being one again. Thanks

Major Wild Bill