This game is great

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thank you The west. All my life I was bored, but now Im not. Every day I spend a lot of time at my computer. Thank you The west. THIS GAME IS GREAT!!!!!!:indian::indian::indian:

DeletedUser3741

All my life I've been searching for something
Something never comes, never leads to nothing
Nothing satisfies, but I'm getting close
Closer to the prize at the end of the road

DeletedUser

Soap kitchen

I cant help to notice how so little so many of you do for a town you were invited to if you want to hord you money thats fine do some building
that cant work cause all the horders got to go make more money if you just get the place built you wont have to run across the map to sell your stuff or pay 1000 or a donkey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the hell does that got to do with anything on this thread?

DeletedUser5046

hahaha....you strike again kitty^^^

anyway im still thankful for te cat^^

which make tis forum great also^^

DeletedUser5046

• thank you •

to mah buddies here^^

you are all great !!!

im blessed to know you all *teary*

(im braver now and a bit knowledgable)

thanks for the stars ^^

and thanks for the compliments

and thanks for letting me be me^^

DeletedUser

Should make a speech thread in offtopic for everyone's tearful reunions and thanks

DeletedUser1105

Thank you The west. All my life I was bored, but now Im not. Every day I spend a lot of time at my computer. Thank you The west. THIS GAME IS GREAT!!!!!!:indian::indian::indian:

*sigh* to be so enthusiastic about this game again.....

I give him two weeks before he's back complaining about the tedius, boring nature of the game past level 20.

DeletedUser

Now looking at random posts and not posting in a while plus where this game is going people are beginning to get bored.

I was one of the early members and one of the best but once you've done it you have. There are ways of getting to top ranks like I had which helped me dominate world 4 and lets face theres things you have to do in rpg to get respect. I stopped. Playing this game is great but life has its obstacles.

This game could become interesting with a few twists on W6 things like:

• creating clans or groups not like towns were you can play other clans in duels arranged between leaders and members this will make dueling interesting as town well are plain boring thats why I never make them and am hated by most towns by people like Hightower, Allyboo, And other names which i cant be bothered to mention. this is a online game you want to reach the top or theres a certain thing you want to achieve to keep you going.
  • There should be items which you can find which unlock certain quests so you really get into the game making it exciting.
  • being able to find things while traveling or where people have died or whatever there is a chance to lose your items that your wearing to make the game more realistic.
Theres more stuff id like to say but I dont want to you lot to have to read to much.

DeletedUser1105

one of the best
Get over yourself.

which helped me dominate world 4
Again, get over yourself. One player cannot dominate a world, not can one town.

creating clans or groups not like towns were you can play other clans in duels arranged between leaders and members
Town shootouts are coming in the form of forts. If that's not good enough for you, go play tribal wars.

There should be items which you can find which unlock certain quests so you really get into the game making it exciting.
There are. The toolbox, for one, unlocks a quest.

being able to find things while traveling or where people have died or whatever there is a chance to lose your items that your wearing to make the game more realistic.
Some people pay a hell of a lot of money for really expensive items, and I'd be very annoyed if I'd saved for weeks to get one and then it was lost. You can already find items whilst working jobs, I think ti would be a lot of work to introduce this to the travelling part (which doesn't actually happen - you transport from one place to another after the travel time has counted down.)

Theres more stuff id like to say but I dont want to you lot to have to read to much.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.