Think you are one of the best???

• Thread starter DeletedUser9200
  • Start date

DeletedUser9200

Think you are one of the best??? TOWN FOUNDED

If so, you can have the chance to prove it by joining San Francisco. We are now accepting reservations for one of the best towns in the West. No rotations, and only the best players will be selected to join our town. If you think you are up for the challenge, post your recruitment form here!

Town Name: San Francisco

Town Rank: 41

Town Points: 1664

What positions are open: All positions for players who will contribute financially to the town growth.

Number of Open Positions: 5 spots available now!!!

Town Descriptions: No rotations! Only active players who are fully committed to developing a great town should apply.

Where to contact: Post your recruitment form here. I will follow up with you via in-game message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Where will built, the city?

i think it's best in the right quadrants

ps: my english is "so so" :D

DeletedUser9200

Near Washington (second quadrant from the bottom on the eastern edge of the map).

DeletedUser

Pure Soldier

I am building for PURE Soldier. I am an experienced player from Worlds 4 & 6. World 4 I am the Founder of Boulder City and World 6 I am a dueler in the #2 Ranked town and in the top 150 Duelers.

DeletedUser

I am interested in being an adventurer. I am at level 7 and I stay active

DeletedUser

Currently lvl 8. Thinking about going dueler or soldier. Very active in W2, should be just as active here.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: CorZor
Character Level (XP/XP): 9 (46/110
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: None on this world
Accumulated Contributions: Money money money :) always adventurer.
Cash/Bank Account: $140 and i'll put my full effort into the towns best interest.
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
1st Highest Skill: Setting traps
Intended Character Build: Adventurer -> Trapper
Declared Intentions: My interest is to help and build a town both for my own good purposes and for the rest of the town members. So donating money to the town won't be a problem :)
Personal Requirements/Requests: None really. Only thing what i want is a fair town with a good leadership, not that kind of a town with 2 people sitting "above" everyone else and make the rules as they own please to, if i'm gonna be one of the biggest donator i too would like to be apart of decisions to be made.