thief in the night.

• Thread starter DeletedUser11019
  • Start date

DeletedUser11019

after weeks of work, i went out last night, i wanted to kick back and enjoy some time with some friends.
i was out side this bar, and i heard a whistle, and noticed two kids sitting on the corner, i walked up to them to find out that they were smoking pot, they were trying to act all cool about it, and were clearly drunk. i had my few cents to say about it, and decided to go back inside.

after a few hours, one of those kids came inside, and he must have thought we were big great buddies, and decided to join my table.
he had some mouth full of words, pretty insulting really.
how he a psychologist (funny , everybody seems to be nowadays)
then he was an accountant for some big firm company that deals with millions upon millions,
and then he was a student still in study(funny, coz the practice he was studying is not any where from here, or on any campus).

all this time i thought to my self, stay silent, let him have his say,, and i was actually think what a dull job he would have dealing with millions,,,doing all the paper work of all those millions and getting a simple miserable salery for it,,,a real boring job.(he obviosly though he could keep some)

after a while i placed my zippo lighter on the table,,i dont normally use a zippo or even like zippo's , but i just had this one fixed and refuel d,(i had time and a broken lighter,,so i fixed it)

after more time, he was talking about drink, so i bought this guy a berr, in hope to get him out of my face, and next thing i know, he has his hands on my money on the table, changes the order and buys something else,, i didnt say a word to the stoner,,just perplexed and worried he may get run over.

any way...i then noticed he swept his drunk arm over the table and knocked my lighter on the floor,,i could clearly hear the heavy clunk,,and then i saw him lean over and pick it up,,and then again,,i saw him put it in his pocket.

i didnt say anything,,,maybe hoping that he would give it back,,dunno why.
but he then got up, and headed for the exit,,,i finished my drink fast and made haist after him...i wanted my lighter back.

when i got out side, i noticed him half way up the hill,
people who know me know that i can throw a voice pretty well,,,so i yelled "hey Jonathan, you have my lighter,"

next thing i know he took of ,,he started to run faster up the hill...or an attempted run, he was obviolsy a nerd or a geek, or even a bit unfit,,, i could have easily sprinted over there, scale the mountain side before he even reached the top.
but im a bit old for all that.
both me and the security guard stood there, watching this drunk person trying to get away,,a clear and very obvious guilt factor.
he started his run, and in full vision, had to run this way up the embankment, then that way up this road, and then back that way, zig zagging up the drive....both me and the security guards,,just stood there, hands in our pockets watching this poor fool break a sweet .
and again, here is some kid bragging about money,and here he is doing a semi car chase scene fom the series cops,,due to a silly broken half working zippo lighter.

........................................................................................
question of debate and discussion,,,thieves crime and other.
lighter thieves and even a bit worse..what do you think of them, has it occurred to you,,or are you a thief?
is it right wrong, do you feel remorse guilt,,or just a thrill and a kick?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too funny man. Some people have really made a mess of their lives.

DeletedUser11019

true,
we all do at times.
but im kinda left with this image of him doing a chase up hill...run forrest run.
plus i know where he lives,,

second to last thing i stole was marbles when i was six years old, mum caught me read handed and few slaps latter i learned a good lesson,,,,now i dont suffer from cramming things down my top every time i go to a super store (like some teeage girls do)
and yes....girls are the worst shoplifters.

DeletedUser

true,
we all do at times.
but im kinda left with this image of him doing a chase up hill...run forrest run.
plus i know where he lives,,

second to last thing i stole was marbles when i was six years old, mum caught me read handed and few slaps latter i learned a good lesson,,,,now i dont suffer from cramming things down my top every time i go to a super store (like some teeage girls do)
and yes....girls are the worst shoplifters.

I dunno about girls being the worst. I'd say I have experienced more females doing petty shoplifting (I worked in retail for a long time), but I'd say there are just as many males that steal, they just do it in different ways because they're not as interested in the things that are easy to shoplift.

DeletedUser11019

thats pretty interesting, i always have girls steal from my shop, or kids even(like 7 years old taught to steal by older sister)

just the other day my cousin had a hand full of hair dye,, and got on the phone and something else, and walked right out the shop with at least 40 bucks of hair dye, did she do it on purpose, hope not.
but the fact thats its not great big bank job crime, but rather just simple petty crime, crime of chance, most times they dont even need the stuff, like a lighter thief .....and there millions o lighter thieves.

Last edited by a moderator: