theif

DeletedUser

i try over 20 times to beat the theif but i still cant win.....any ideas to beat him??????????????????????????

DeletedUser

Click the Duel button and change it up. I'm pretty sure the default is you not dodging at all anyway.

DeletedUser

Try dodging left, right, down, down. Then shoot right arm, left arm, right arm, then head. Use your best weapon. I recommend that you use a gray cap or anything with better toughness bonus, and a red poncho. I nailed him that way.

DeletedUser

Try dodging left, right, down, down. Then shoot right arm, left arm, right arm, then head. Use your best weapon. I recommend that you use a gray cap or anything with better toughness bonus, and a red poncho. I nailed him that way.

Now I know your stances >:]

DeletedUser

i had hard time winning him aswell... it took me many many times untill i won him. Just remember everytime to change your duels dodgin and shooting tactics and you'll be vicotriours once. And dont let ur Health bar go to zero..

DeletedUser

I always seem to beat the NPC's first time, so I'm probably just lucky (that said, I still don't have the union flag)

Oh, and if you do let your health go below zero and you're in a town, deposit your money first so you don't lose any of it.

DeletedUser

its impossible to beat the thief really really i tried 25 times

the game makers r the real cheaters

DeletedUser

you know in the duel thing do the red dots show where you're not gonna be hit?

DeletedUser

i am dodging left every turn and the thief still hits my right arm how is tht

DeletedUser

for me left right right left workedin terms of dodge

as for attacks, i did shoudlers/hands 2 of each (kept changing it) and no headshots

took me like 30 tries

DeletedUser

Cant Find After 40 Tries Wat Is It Dude????

Tried Every Suggestion And Tact But Always Loose

DeletedUser

I just got tired after about 5 trys and shot everythime in the head, barely won though.

DeletedUser

i just tried fighting him again but this time i put on my black head band and beat him on the first try not sure if tht was it or not.

DeletedUser

HEY guys i screwed him in my 50 try!!!at last i completed ....or it would be my half century of loosing