The YouTube thread

DeletedUser

Much like in the same way I view you Gizmo, I found the video unappealing and actually did not laugh or grin for even a small instant.

Though it does not surprise me you would find this video interesting in the least. I'm sure that's probably what goes through your head on a constant, daily basis.

it is a youtube thread if it is youtube it goes here

DeletedUser

You fail reading comprehension yet again.

Where in my comment did I challenge that it was a YouTube video?

DeletedUser

The video was okay but the music behind it was pretty relaxing... maybe it's because I haven't slept in over 24 hours.

DeletedUser

What REALLY sucks is that it's going to extend to almost 48 hours before I'm able to go to sleep. I have business to take care of tomorrow morning and a meeting at school today at 11am. I can't come home and crash or else I'm going to be half drained tomorrow and I can't have that. :(

DeletedUser

What REALLY sucks is that it's going to extend to almost 48 hours before I'm able to go to sleep. I have business to take care of tomorrow morning and a meeting at school today at 11am. I can't come home and crash or else I'm going to be half drained tomorrow and I can't have that. :(

is being half drained better then being fully drained

DeletedUser

Let's see:

Is it better to have your car's gas tank half filled or completely empty?
Is it better to have half of your fridge stocked with food or completely empty?
Is it better to have half of your student loans paid off or none paid at all?
Is it better to have half of $100,000 or have no money at all?

Well? And as for anyone else, let's not try and go all abstract here either. I'm talking about the rule, not the exception.