• Thread starter DeletedUser22685
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

130 xp from an NPC duel, w1.

DeCoZ3D.png

DeletedUser

Instructions (I'd considered using them, but it seemed like a waste) or bought SP?

Superior equipment mostly (Cartwright's horse + saddle and Quatermain's weapon & clothing set) and 'higher income' premium. Hardly bought any AP or SP.

Considered using instructions but they are to expensive to use on a regular basis. Probably would have to use tons of instructions to find items of greater value. Mainly because the luck range includes to many possible drops, even with an extra 250 LP (with best instructions).

DeletedUser

Just a few fun global stats posted by Inno on the west FB page and devblog:

5th_Anniversary_info_graphic.jpg

DeletedUser5987

i have best luck drop of $15000 i got the 3rd key and indian clothing at the same time on W4

DeletedUser5987

transparent.png
MASTERS304, level 120 from Bold Mercenaries (50)
QuoteEditDelete

[Job report: Grave robber]
its not for sale but might be a record for highest $ amount/luck found $15000 worth of luck
smile.png

Written On 10/08/12 at 5:53 AM

i posted this the day i got it in world forums "job reports,nice findings,funny stuff.. its on page 10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Old world and pre-2.0 records are no longer being added. That does beat the best total drop I'd seen, which was (the original) voss's precise Buntline and third key on w11. Fafer had the first key plus luck drop I ever saw on Beta with a third key and Masterson's linen pants, but I think the coolest overall was Jakkals Calamity Jane's plus third key.

delldell56

wasn't there someone who got the key, a rare recipe and a rare belt at once? i can't remember who was, but i have a vague impression that i saw that report.

DeletedUser

It wasn't me. Seven pre-2.0 GGs and I never found a single luck drop with my key. I think the only thing I ever found was a note part 2 once on GR.

DeletedUser22685

Someone should go for that max exp record while the buff is still active. Start searching for a gold freeing slaves.

DeletedUser

Someone should go for that max exp record while the buff is still active. Start searching for a gold freeing slaves.

actually, this is unique chance to get every XP related record: NPC duel, duel, daily bonus, jobs, construction etc.

DeletedUser

there was an allens and key 3 i remember. might of had a job drop too

TM drops level 450 recipies as products drop, so max possible drop would be something like a youngsers(i believe without skill buying 8800 or so is max luck range with aq set)+key 3 + level 450 recipy

DeletedUser5987

Old world and pre-2.0 records are no longer being added. That does beat the best total drop I'd seen, which was (the original) voss's precise Buntline and third key on w11. Fafer had the first key plus luck drop I ever saw on Beta with a third key and Masterson's linen pants, but I think the coolest overall was Jakkals Calamity Jane's plus third key.

that sucks,was just 7 months ago,but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.