Script The West Working Report Format

DeletedUser

[box=black]Script Details
Available From: Private Website
Script Version: Unspecified
Works on Version: Unknown[/box]

Hello dear EN-TW community

I am from the German The West forum. Please excuse my English. But google english is better than my school ^ ^

I have often seen that there are no jobs report formatter, and I have even taken the work, "translate our" too. (almost 3 days incl various tests)
90% of everything is translated, but I lack some information on some items. Moreover, some special characters different than ours, so many different translations or item name "must be formatted". The script is still not a beta. It will probably give some errors, which I feel are currently unknown.
Therefore I ask you, the absence of an item, or falsely appears to me is the link of the items, as well as the alternative text to post here, or send via pn.
Because the server has dynamic memory, it can come on too small lagge beginning. I would ask you to format jux not from any of your reports to. It will just take some time until it has stabilized .. improvement should not be identified, so the more often the server crashes, then I have to remove the script again. (I hope not) ^ ^

I will not have the time, every day 24 may be in the English-hour forum on. But I will try my best.

The script works ONLY in Firefox.
In opera, there's still several problems, and in MSIE, I have not even thought off.

The script can be found here:

The report will appear a button "format" to format it by pressing the employment report. From start performance, the button will appear only after 1.5 seconds.
Prerequisite is greasemonkey for firefox.

good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work :) & bad english ;)

i found some items that don't work:
wolf.png
Tooth bracelet
picture.png
Canvas
necklet.png
Fancy jewelry
cylinder_yellow.png
Yellow top hat

DeletedUser

Thank you. unfortunately I could only a few things on the beta test.
It amazes me that so few are here in the forum.
hope that many accept it.
I will try as quickly as possible to insert the missing items

yes my english is very [bad] ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Took me awhile to figure out what this was even supposed to do.

So you click on the JavaScript above in Firefox with GreaseMonkey installed.
So then when you click on your reports, after 1.5 seconds it shows a new button that reads "Format"
When you click on this it takes your report and makes a pic out of it and gives you the address where it is stored.

http://engl.thewestonline.de/abf/berichte/yhYLt.png
and voila you get this:
yhYLt.png

Works for me... not sure I need this.
But I was bored tonight.
Thought I'd help out your English, for others who might want something like this.

DeletedUser13484

Thats a nice script thanks. Be good if there was one like that for dueling reports that would be so easy to show