The West app

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why is there no flippin app for this game. It is barely playable on my iphone. Very slow and annoying.

Just wondering why one hasn't been created. Or is one in development.

DeletedUser

There is already the iphone thread somewhere in Questions section started by gaga about a year ago and it really beats me why you opened this one in Ideas section.

The West is not fully playable on iPhone and InnoGames will not invest money to make their browser games "compatible" with iPhone. It's iPhone's problem, not developers' one.
If you want fully playable browser games on Jobs' crippled machines (lack of Flash support), get yourself iPad, last I've heard it works on it but will recheck later with my ally who has iPad. Also if you're under gadgets mass hysteria, get yourself Samsung Galaxy, seems it works on it too.

There is a sort of an override though. Install TeamTalk application on your home machine and on iPhone. With that application you can practically see the display from your home computer and control the machine from iPhone and it works (tested).

But as I've said, the problem here is iPhone itself. It's Apple's development you should forward the problem to.

DeletedUser

I searched a couple times and nothing came up......

Is there a link to the team talk thread? I'd like to try that out.

Also I think Inno would be wise to open an app. Don't know how it works really, but with ads and potential new customers on the one of the biggest phone user bases. If the app took off(which would be be hard), it could bring in a lot more revenue for these guys. But there was a thread about this, so someone can lock this thread.

DeletedUser9470

i phone is crap
tbh all apple hardware and software is crap.

Just normal components that are only compatible with other apple crap that you end up having to buy, and is all more expensive than usual hardware!

peeps who buy this crap haven't got a clue.

1 - Build your own PC it will be better than a mac and will cost you less than 1/3rd of an i-mac (they charge you an arm and a leg for white plastic casing!!!).
2 - Philips mp3 players are way better than i pods. (to cite but one brand that is better than apple among the millions out there)
3 - There are loads of phones that are as good as the i-phone, and some are even better with interface versatility, more apps, cheaper, better looking...

Lets face it, you only bought an i-product so you could tell your friends you have an i-product! "YAH! I have a new i-phone 3GS!"

Whats the 3G coverage in UK?
Coverage.jpg

Yay your 3G plastic PoS (thats costing you a minimum of 20 quid a month if you have no data allowance and got yourself tied up in a 2 year contract...)
is extremely useful!

i-product stereotypical buyer:
_1979110_enfieldeuro300.jpg

so stop moaning to us there arent any apps for your POS phone.
Instead go to apple and be one of the first apple customers to wake up from the fuzzy dreamworld apple have lead you to believe you are living.

DeletedUser

LOL NEO what you say about the apple users is kinda true (in some cases very true).
But i must agree if there was such thing as The West app; which would be available to ALL smartphones it would be awesome, and it would bring innogames more money than they would spend on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.