The War with Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And here we have it, the final come back. 'Get a life'. Well 'dude', face it, you are losing an arguement on a public forum for a BBMMORPG. (Browser Based Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game.) Don't go telling other people to get a life, tell that to 100 strangers, I garuntee you 99% will laugh at you and tell you to get a life. Besides, that comment really has nothing to do with any of what you posted, and as I predicted you failed to admit you were wrong. I said you can't judge my intelligence and you can't judge somebody else's just on their spelling, so once again, you fail by randomly stating that im making this a war of intelligence.

Nope I was pretty much saying it directly to you in fact, cause most people are here to play a game you are obviously here to bore us with your philosophical ramblings.

DeletedUser

I'm glad to see everyone learned their lessons from the FoM threads on how to behave. :nowink:

Give a few more posts and I'll sure he'll get right back to the bit where he was comparing opinions on dueling behaviour to the genocide of 17 million Jews, Romani, Poles, Russians, people with disabilities, homosexuals and political enemies. In a German game, no less.

I'm sure it's just advanced roleplaying though.

DeletedUser

Well since I'm not at target of any of these posts I must say I do enjoy reading them. It usually goes like this:

1. Open the thread
2. Read 1/2 the first post
3. My jaw drops
4. The chuckling begins
5. Finish reading the post
6. Giggle for a minute or two
7. Start next post, repeat steps 1-6.

DeletedUser

@Righ: If your trying to disprove my point that the holocaust was a bad thing, but its an opinion, then your failing again, because it just brings me back to the fact it gave me a one up, as you couldn't deny it or disprove it. Your arrogance just shines through as you won't accept how wrong you've been.

@Pezzle: LOL! What?

@Quantrillo: Yes, im the one carrying on flame wars when I was proved wrong in every department, im the one who has actually bored people away from these forums.[/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Quantrillo: Yes, im the one carrying on flame wars when I was proved wrong in every department, im the one who has actually bored people away from these forums.[/sarcasm]

You've kind of lost me in a morass of intertwining drivel any chance of a recap? You saying the holocaust wasn't necessarily a bad thing it's just opinion? not really sure what you mean.

DeletedUser

Part 2 will be called "when eagles cry"

You make me laugh, love. You think you are such a strong fighter. I would like to know much money you spent in Eagles Hotels. It must be very expensive. It is very brave tactics to duel one person and immediately duck into a hotel, wait at least 12 minutes, wake up and duel someone again, and then go right back to the hotel. Then when you decide you are finished in Eagles towns, you leave your town so you don't have a yellow trail behind you all the way home.

You are a very brave fighter indeed....maybe next time you can be even more brave and stay out of a hotel. Then we can call Part 2 "when Eagles make Quantrillo cry"

Love you darling,
kisses

DeletedUser

You make me laugh, love. You think you are such a strong fighter.

Was never bragging about my duelling abilities itt, in fact the title is a reference to the fact I shot over 30 of your guys cause your towns are lovely and close together nothing to do with my dueling abilities. I probably spent about $300 on hotels but still managed to take $2900 back with me courtesy of your workers so a pretty good haul. I didn't fancy losing all this hard earned cash although I doubt there was much chance of that, anyway wasn't going to risk it.

DeletedUser

When someone posts things like wait for Part 2 "when Eagles cry".....
that's bragging. When you post how much money you left with...that's bragging. When you show all your duel wins...that's bragging. It's OK to brag. It's human nature. Just don't try to tell us you are not bragging.

Either way, I would love to have a date with you. I would visit you in the hotel if I could but that's not allowed in the game and not very lady like. If you ever feel like you want a fair duel just let me know, I would be happy to oblige.

Love you,
kisses

DeletedUser

You've kind of lost me in a morass of intertwining drivel any chance of a recap? You saying the holocaust wasn't necessarily a bad thing it's just opinion? not really sure what you mean.

Well the nazi's beleived it was good, so yes, it is considered opinion, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have done something about it, and that it wasn't possible to show why so much of it was evil and wrong and to agree on it.

I know its a touchy subject, I was in the middle of watching Valkyrie when I brought it up, so perhaps I shouldn't have, it was just fresh in my mind. Not to get too off topic but its a brilliant film :)

Also, if you weren't trying to brag about your dueling abilities, what was the use of copying dueling reports? Its backed up evidence that your nothing but a bunch of incapable duelers, and helps us more than you.

Edit: Kisses - a snowball has a better chance in hell then you do of arranging a fair fight with Quatrillo, he'd probably pass out with fear before you even get to fire a shot, don't even bother :D

DeletedUser

When someone posts things like wait for Part 2 "when Eagles cry".....
that's bragging. When you post how much money you left with...that's bragging. When you show all your duel wins...that's bragging. It's OK to brag. It's human nature. Just don't try to tell us you are not bragging.

Either way, I would love to have a date with you. I would visit you in the hotel if I could but that's not allowed in the game and not very lady like. If you ever feel like you want a fair duel just let me know, I would be happy to oblige.

Love you,
kisses

For sure I did say that but hey we'll just have to wait and see about part two, maybe I will have to name it something else who knows. Yes I was bragging about how much $ I made never denied that, but definitely not about the wins or my duelling abilities all those were easy fights apart from that trapper guy. Look forward to duelling you PK & you can come visit me in my hotel room anytime, I'll even pay for it ;)

DeletedUser

Edit: Kisses - a snowball has a better chance in hell then you do of arranging a fair fight with Quatrillo,:D

I'm giving him the chance. I will let him call the fight. I don't know if I will win or lose and I don't care.

It's sad when a girl has bigger (insert word here) than a boy. :blink:

Can you tell I'm not a feminist?

DeletedUser

Ok, I'll stop teasing you now.

Don't take me seriously darling. It's just a game. I'm sure if we knew each other outside of game we could be friends.

I do still want to duel you. Let me know when you are ready.

love you,
kisses

DeletedUser

Poison you are truly fabulous! I don't think it would be unladylike to visit him in his hotel room.... Sounds like a blast. In fact I'd like to join you! I waited for this fine gentleman to wake up long enough for a little visit for a long time and I agree. If you want to play nasty little games, then go ahead. But please don't brag about it. It's so tacky...

Everyone knows that small malodorous rodent pests can cause a lot of damage and create problems. That doesn't elevate their status.

DeletedUser

No maybe not but if both of you fine ladies were to join me in my hotel room, my status would be truly elevated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.