P&P The Truth or Why Joey and his town get crush

• Thread starter DeletedUser10183
  • Start date

DeletedUser10183

Hi all ,

As many of us already know , My Team / ~20 active players from world 7 and world 8 / Already start a nice dueling action versus Joey /a proud town fonder in world 10 /

Actually a lot of peoples or noone care about this... it's happen in every game people duels each other. Also I really liked Joey and play with him as allied in world 8 BUT NOW in world 10 - he start to recruit the best of the best CRAP in the game

That's what I want to talk. About players relationships , respect and crazy brains in game...

I get angry to manores who played 3 months far far away... after level 50 - he's strong enouth to stop fast leveling. Switch points and join close and start DUEL-SLEEP-DUEL-SLEEP-DUEL-SLEEP mode ... okay... durty play ... but OKAY

BUT

There is LOT LOT LOT more crazy brains and Joey start to recruit. The top of all is when you see someone try to insult you or make you a death insult or something like this...

Just an exemple : Today in Bulgaria is a Tragedy Day. 18 bulgarian peoples died in boat accident in Ohrid
There is a simple message from one Joey member :

bijatch On 9/6/09 at 9:14 PM I hope all ppl on the boat that sank today died. Probably you know what boat right?
StariqKech On 9/6/09 at 10:01 PM have no idea what are you talking about...
bijatch Today at 3:49 PM Ohridian lake in macedonia with 50 bulgarian ppl on

/I have no idea because I don't live in Bulgaria and don't watch bulgarian news , I inform myself later/

Yes It's not a big deal but it's really NASTY... Yes it's happen. Boat Crush as Titanik / sure little boat , NOT BIG AS TITANIC / ... 18 peoples died it's happen everyday somewhere but is it normal someone to try make you angry with this just because I show that I'm Bulgarian in my profile ?!? But what can we expect from player called himself "bijatch" ... I hope he's not so happy if this happen to his familly...
How can you born an idea to write something like this ???

Sure I can tell how 3-4 Joey members tried to snake my town or our allied town and buy a normal shotgun or a fancy cap and use it after this versus us ... but It's just a dirty game trick...not a big deal.

Jokes with tragedy ... trick to go shop in enemy town - to buy a weapon or a fancy cap and use it versus this town again - That's why I will play and this town will be attacked and attacked...

Because he already collect a LOT of unprofessional members... The problem is not Me or JOEY ,We dont have ANY problem between us - The problem is that you must have something as self respect at anytime everywhere - THIS MEMBERS DON'T HAVE IT ... and about jokes when Boat Crush and you get happy and try to make other peoples angry with this... Need to see a Medic.
I'm glad that a lot of peoples stay with me to keep the game clear with durty tricks or rubish like this messages.

It will be really nice and correct if Joey Kick this member , but sure he can do all what he want.

I hope they are all happy about the tragedy and this boat and talk about this all the day... MAybe this is the main topic in his forum lol

Have fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I understand this post. Can I suggest you play on a server appropriate to your country. I am not being mean but communication is vital in this game and it is an English-speaking server.
Good luck

DeletedUser10183

I'm not sure I understand this post. Can I suggest you play on a server appropriate to your country. I am not being mean but communication is vital in this game and it is an English-speaking server.
Good luck

Yes I agree , the moral after all this is that I need an english teacher ...

DeletedUser10183

Little boat? Erm, no. do you even know how large it was.. or how many people it carried / died?

pff the problem is not if this is Titanik or there is 2-20-200-2000000 dead. This DOES NOT MATTER in this topic.

The problem is that some players are really crazy brains or dirty trickers or both...

DeletedUser

The problem is that some players are really crazy brains or dirty trickers or both...

No, you are wrong.

Is not just "some players. You have to understand that behind that Character Avatar you see, and that profile, there is an actual human being just like you an me.

This human being eats just like us, breathes just like us. But a lot of humans (and I mean a lot) are a lot more twisted than you might think...

I know some people you would never want to meet. They are have a problem... you know... above their neck... (am I allowed to say ******ed, or will I get an infraction?:unsure:). And the rather disturbing thing is that they don't get put in special places, where they can't harm anyone.

DeletedUser13388

See ya soon and every day bijatch :)

We will become really close "friends" :D

DeletedUser13388

Good luck

I am sure,that you have alot of inferiority complexеs.

Regards.