The Train Robbery - Where's the Scoundrel?

DeletedUser

The Game - Read the Ingame Interstitial for the story and the clues

Find the Scoundrel and duel him/her to take whatever stolen money he/she is carrying.

The Scoundrel may be attacked repeatedly – and will be available until KOed. After KO the Scoundrel is finished and no further duels will count.

The Scoundrel is available in 6 levels – 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 and 110 so should be accessible to everyone.

All those who win a duel against the Scoundrel will be entered into a raffle for a prize at their level.
(so one raffle/prize for those who dueled at each level = 6 level prizes)

Each dueler will receive only one entry no matter how many times they dueled and won. Losses will not count against chances but at least one winning duel is required to be entered in the raffle.

DeletedUser

Can you repeat the story? Because I accidentally erase the messagge. Thanks!!!

DeletedUser

Hands Up!
Bandits Rob Train - Flee with Fortune!

Yesterday the infamous train robber Bill Miner and his accomplices held up the train in Silverdale. The bandits got away with a nice fortune after Bill politely told the passengers to put their “hands up”. Witnesses described Bill Miner as a real gentleman. “Why he was all spiffied up and looked real fine,” reported one passenger. “It was his nice manners that impressed me,” remarked another. Law enforcement agents have scoured the countryside looking for the gentleman robber and his men, but have not had much luck. According to reports it wouldn't matter if they did catch him. Bill Miner has been known to escape from more than one prison.

DeletedUser

I could really do with some help here. Any tips on how you find the scoundrel would be appreciated. If he is near Silverdale, then where is Silverdale? If it means scanning the whole map trying to find it, then forget it. I have quests that need completing and money to earn for those nice goodies the merchant has to offer.

DeletedUser

I don't think it is that hard to find the scoundrels. The highest level scoundrel is already dead.

Those that won duels against the scoundrels are entered in a raffle

The prize is a choice -- the winner can choose the weapon the scoundrel was carrying or a steel lined box.

The scoundrels were also carrying a bit of cash - so those that win against the scoundrels (especially the first few duels) win a bit of that as well.

First scoundrel
contestants for the raffle
(this level is closed)

RELEE
ScottTheGent
mazort
dadevo22
dawsy

Second scoundrel
(this level is closed)

tenshing norgay
Briljan
Michael Knight
Richdude460
dariusbarbu

Third scoundrel
(this level is closed)

Jimmy Lips
umutumtrak
Truez Gritter
Nevohim
Misdomingo

Fourth scoundrel
(This level is closed)

Truez Gritter
Nevohim
Misdomingo

Fifth scoundrel
(this level is closed)

John Caper
ROB GRIM
Bendos
JamesSingelton

Sixth scoundrel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31389

Cant find them. Anyway it aint a dueler in this world. Just out of curiosity is this all the Scoundrels and GM event or are there things other then raffles. Like a price for obtaining 100 Duel wins against Scounderels or something?

DeletedUser

Yes - we are waiting for medals. Unfortunately we have no control over when they will become available. As soon as they are available to us we will start to make them available to players.

We will also be having some event fort battles very soon - so be on the lookout for more information about that.

DeletedUser

So where do you find scoundrels then?

So how do you find scoundrels if it is SO EASY? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Use your imagination, follow the clues in the riddle. A lot of players found them really fast. How much easier you want us to make it? The name of the in-game scoundrel is right in the interstitial sent in w6!

DeletedUser

I didn't say Bill Miner is the in-game name, but in that text, the name is included. I can't be more specific than that. Is like giving you the name on a silver platter.

DeletedUser31389

So you meant that "Bill Miner" is the alias of an ingame Scoundrel in Hells Kitchen?
P.S. Am I the only one who found the Scoundrels' town odd named?

DeletedUser

No. This is not about the scoundrels in Hells Kitchen. These are scoundrels that are only available to be dueled for a couple of days or until the players kill them. They will never be located in Hells Kitchen.

You have to find them. The story helps you identify them. The story says he was a gentleman, so the scoundrels were named Gentleman Robber and they were dressed in the gentleman's set. There were 6 of them - so they were available in different levels.

Next month a new story will come out and there will be new scoundrels to find.

DeletedUser

its really easy ask and it shall be given unto you now they are all dead whats next