The terror alliance vs the whingers

• Thread starter DeletedUser13484
  • Start date

DeletedUser

That IS a form of an alliance you numpty :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Notice why I put "alliance" in parenthesis?

That's ok, I can't expect someone who can't even figure out how to post a picture to be able to figure out this much more complex issue:laugh:

DeletedUser

And what Pray am i whining about or complaining about ? :blink:
Do I have to tell that?:huh:

You have been caught out snuffling up to GC and now pretend there is no affiliation or alliance there :rolleyes:
Caught out?? LOL

On the contrary all I see here is MC and others stating the facts as they are... as you keep putting it....
MC has no relation with the facts.. I saw earlier what a MC member do in Toko's quote. :laugh:
If there is any complaint it is that IJ are a bunch of hypocrites and that has now been proved....
Answering your own questions are you?

Pssst can you tell me where you have put the tattoo it's ok you can share it now ?:razz:
Irony! You haven't told me about the silvers yet, and now I know what you do to them after taking the silvers! :p

Now lets finally get back on topic and start sharing some more of those Mortician boards shall we ?
Sure, Let's go Alphabetically, I hope you'll get towns with all the alphabets in a couple of days at this rate!

DeletedUser

yada yada yada Toko.... still trolling up posts of about 2 months in between. thats the forth time you've posted the same old thing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your running out of ideas boy whats wrong with you ???? is your record stuck again :eek:hmy: here let me give you a nudge. GO GET AN EDUCATION ;)

BTW have you joined town yet so we can come Ko your ass or is Muggeridge still doing that for you ??? :D

This is a post you made last night:laugh:

One World has absolutely no bearing on the other. This is the kind of thing that is just BS and I'll say it again IT IS GETTING PATHETIC :mad:

Again, not surprised. Senility must have caught up with you in your old age:sad:

DeletedUser16688

That's ok, I can't expect someone who can't even figure out how to post a picture to be able to figure out this much more complex issue:laugh:

be baa boe bawaahh .........u're nupty.........ha ha

DeletedUser15169

MC stooges simply can't fathom the fact that there can be cooperation between two towns without there being an "alliance". They are used to swallowing towns into their collective without knowing any better:sad:

LOL Toko! "Bawaawaawaa.:mad:" WHERE DID ALL THESE CRYBABIES COME FROM?

You claim to have only a two town alliance, but try to secretly go in Kahoohoz with what you guys call a "Mega Alliance" while fehning to be only two towns...Beleive it or not, we have known about how you guys work from the begining! No formal agreement is required! We dont count that, its the non-formal that count!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

be baa boe bawaahh .........u're nupty.........ha ha

Well, the quality of the recruits in dependent on the quality of the leaders.

Since yours are a senile hypocrite and a plagiarizer, you can;t be expected to be anything other than an illiterate stooge, can you?:sad:

DeletedUser

LOL Toko! "Bawaawaawaa.:mad:" WHERE DID ALL THESE CRYBABIES COME FROM?

You claim to have only a two town alliance, but try to secretly go in Kahoohoz with what you guys call a "Mega Alliance" while fehning to be only two towns...Beleive it or not, we have known about how you guys work from the begining!

What two town alliance?:huh:

DeletedUser15169

IJ has two towns!!! Did you not remember the post on your town page that mega alliances are to the effect of nothing! Why are you cooperating with them then?

DeletedUser

Newsflash...they are not parenthesis, these are () try again. I guess that explains why you have such a hard time in here. Just add (GC) to your town name, that will make you invisible allies :ph34r:

DeletedUser

IJ has two towns!!! Did you not remember the post on your town page that mega alliances are to the effect of nothing! Why are you cooperating with them then?

Another good example of your recruits Victor! LOL

*Doctor No throws a "All About World 10" book at j dahl.*

DeletedUser

Newsflash...they are not parenthesis, these are () try again. I guess that explains why you have such a hard time in here. Just add (GC) to your town name, that will make you invisible allies :ph34r:

I guess the MC stooges finally found their way on to the forums.

Only took them about 3 months longer than the rest of us, too!

DeletedUser

Waahahahahaha!!!

A third one!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

*Doctor No finds something to throw at Berkie and finds a stick*

For the fourth MC Troll : Toko is NOT an IJ member!

DeletedUser

i think perhaps some people are too busy trolling through theses pages to quote other people that they actually forget that theres a game out there called the west

DeletedUser

Waahahahahaha!!!

A third one!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

*Doctor No finds something to throw at Berkie and finds a stick*

For the fourth MC Troll : Toko is NOT an IJ member!

He may as well be, you're allies. No need to act like you've never heard me before, since you did answer a previous post just a few pages back. but odd thing is, I didn't get a reply there. I guess your pages were stuck together from the snot running out of your nose.

DeletedUser16008

So what I really want to know is how is Toko getting along as being the "new voice" of IJ ? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser16688

*Doctor No looks for "eh DR" but finds no one with that name. He finally concludes that DE Pachino filled his own 'cavity' while he was laughing it out!*

the pain that Dr No suffers makes him realize that its his own cavity that got filled. :unsure:

DeletedUser

The answer is quite simple. IJ towns now fall under the ownership of GC, therefor Toko is their new boss.