The stars are calling

DeletedUser

hi all,

I'm a leader of 2 towns both looking for new members.

The towns are called:

Northern star
Southern Star

So far we are growing fast with our main town being in the top 150 towns.
If you join one you can shop in the other of course. Some towns when they are built get rid of their builders anyone joinning us will always have a place to stay. Southern star has a tax of $100 a week northern star doesn't have a tax yet but we will be voteing on one soon. Both towns have hotels. (southern star has a 5 star hotel).

we are also planning on building a 3rd town soon once our 2nd town is better off with buildings.

we are based 4th along and 4th down on the grid.

Thanks for your time if you need any more info please message me in game (Hunter star).

Please note: Southern Star is the biggest town in *our* area

We also own and control a mid size fort

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we are still growing Northern star town rank is now: 626

Join now and be a star

DeletedUser

we grown alot but still looking for players.

Hotels 4 star and 5 stars (4th about to be made into a 5 star holtel). both towns are still very active and loads of help for those that need it.

See you all in game

DeletedUser

we are still looking for players for both towns. highest ranked town is ranked: 130 and climbing fast.

DeletedUser

New town added to our great little team:

Eastern star

We are still very active and we try and make the game more fun for our members.

We are still looking for new players for all our towns. All we ask is that your active

DeletedUser

we are growing and haveing lots of fun and looking for others to join us. so why not give me a message if you want to join any of our 3 towns.

DeletedUser

we have a mid size fort now. and have allies which has a large fort. southern star is nearily fully built but we are still looking for players to join our towns. We now have no tax in Southern star (or in any other town) but would ask people joinning us to help build up our fort with resources. We are still active and growing. Thanks for reading