The shadow city Vs Eagles

DeletedUser

I am excited to hear the result of the war on the forts between those 2 towns.

It seems like many people are participating. let hear the results guys.

ser name: The Shadow Fort
Fort battle: Today at 4:23 PM:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser14006

When it comes to a battle, if you turn up but do not join can you still view it somehow, or do you need to have joined to watch it happen?

DeletedUser

When it comes to a battle, if you turn up but do not join can you still view it somehow, or do you need to have joined to watch it happen?

You would need to join to be able to view the fight and receive the report at the end.

DeletedUser5597

As soon I will get a gun I will join some fort battles for teh fun. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Yeah the numbers weren't on our side.

I'm not really understanding how the battle taks place cause every Eagle town member was basically sent to back to town with 0 life. But by the looks of it the defenders hardly had a person loose life. I just looked at the numbers quickly but that seemed to jump out at me.

Also we were out gunned by like 3 to one it seemed.

All in all, I'm still not sure what it all means...

DeletedUser5597

Means you don't have good players for fort taking, nothing more. I just wait the first battle on our forts, hope I will get at lev 60 till then to wear my gun. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Means you don't have good players for fort taking, nothing more. I just wait the first battle on our forts, hope I will get at lev 60 till then to wear my gun. :nowink:

You say this but I'm willing to bet you can't tell me the mechanics behind a fort battle.
I'm not complaining by any means here, just trying to understand how it all works.

DeletedUser14006

I'm not really understanding how the battle taks place cause every Eagle town member was basically sent to back to town with 0 life. But by the looks of it the defenders hardly had a person loose life. I just looked at the numbers quickly but that seemed to jump out at me.

ANOTHER VICTIM

DeletedUser529

Basically you got PAWNED.:)

The key is a good organization and communication. Communicate with your players what the requirements are to fight/defend a good fort battle.

1) Clothing
2) Weaponry

Good players properly equipped and well lead will win out everytime.;)

That is what happened.........and what it means.....lolol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5597

You say this but I'm willing to bet you can't tell me the mechanics behind a fort battle.
I'm not complaining by any means here, just trying to understand how it all works.

I kinda know the mechanism from w1.de, I know the gear the skills and 70% of the positions. Also I know what characters I need to defend the fort.

DeletedUser

So..just join a few fort battles, but you might want to check so there won't be diplomatic problems.

For example, I'm much more inclined to join on the attack of towns who attack us often. If "enemy town" (it's all relative) is attacking someone, I'm more inclined to join the defenders, etc.

Some people might be sensitive if too many members of your town join on battle and consider you "enemy" so....

DeletedUser

no need for a thread about TSC v Eagles Battle that was not that significant, Glen please delete this.

DeletedUser

no need for a thread about TSC v Eagles Battle that was not that significant, Glen please delete this.

please STOP making arrgument for small things!

If you dont want to take part of it then dont reply on it. This is free forum for us to communicate whatever we want as long as we follow the rules.

Many people replied on it and that is how significant it is Hotnsexy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So it seems 90% of us weren't logged in when the battle took place. It seems that makes a difference. :D

DeletedUser

You would need to join to be able to view the fight and receive the report at the end.

Right now, you can watch a fort fight without joining the fight or even being at the fort. The only thing is that you will not see the report at the end. But its kind of obvious who wins by watching, lol.