• teh train robber

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Violette LeDrunc

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Armed Ninja

The first round has been.
40 Valiant members have fallen, but 20 still remain.

Now to whittle them down to 8!

This is once again a multiple choice!

The 5th places from last rounds, when were drawn, was brought through on how long they have been on this forum.
Hence:
SDJX22
HeftySmurf
b00k

Got through the ties, where others did not.
Vote for those you judge to be most deserving, even vote for yourself - this one shall not be public ;)

DeletedUser8950

That's a stupid system for putting them through, Oan, there should have been another vote for those who were tying, or as artemis said, let those who didn't know they could vote for multiple people write down the other picks they would've had...

DeletedUser8950

Nah I'm not bothered about being out, I just think that's a bit cheap. Plenty of the newer members of the forums add more then the older ones.
For example, no offense to b00k, but Betsy is a much more prominent personality then he.

DeletedUser

This system is not really working if you can give a vote to everyone.

DeletedUser

What is this? :tumble:

I go and vote for myself. Hope it's a beauty contest :donkey:

:laugh:

DeletedUser8950

I went for every 'cept John Rose, 'cause I greatly dislike him.
Or OAN people can vote for everybody except people they don't like.

The voting system needs to have a limit on the votes;)

One Armed Ninja

This is the last round with multiple choice
Its just, we dont seem to quite get enought voters yet to restrict it to one per person

DeletedUser1121

That's a stupid system for putting them through, Oan, there should have been another vote for those who were tying, or as artemis said, let those who didn't know they could vote for multiple people write down the other picks they would've had...

I would say, lets take of the votes of the ones who didn't know they could vote for more then one. Because they obviously don't read the forum thoroughly enough to form an opinion.
OAN stated perfectly clear in the FP that you could vote for multiple persons:

The nominees ahve been sorted out in Alphabetical order, so no-one can complain of rigging :p
(Thoguh I was tempted to put futu in with JR and Elmyr, after he tried to get me to rig it for him...)

In all there were 60 of you, so that goes to 4 groups of 15 to start with, the top 5 voted for will go through to the next round!

Have fun voting :p

FYI These first rounds you can choose more than one person

ps: don't forget to vote for me: http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=39986
Thanks a lot :)

DeletedUser8950

Meh several of us didn't see it, and it was at the bottom of the post, unbolded, meaning it didn't stand out, and isn't the first thing you read.

DeletedUser1121

already did my friend. i ain't pushing you, but it would be appreciated if the favour would be returned..

DeletedUser

already did my friend. i ain't pushing you, but it would be appreciated if the favour would be returned..

Thanks for the vote.

I have already voted, clicked by accident, so some of the deserving sadly didn't get squat from me :(

I will remedy it next time around if I can.

DeletedUser

He's doing really well considering that he and David Schofield are the only two in the running right now who have never been on staff.

DeletedUser16628

As the great patriots coach Bill Belichick says,It is what it is.It's never easy and you will never make everybody happy so keep up the good work mr ninja.