P&P The second attempt - workers' union

DeletedUser

Joxer,

Workers will not be forming a union on Arizona,
How can you know that? Talked to all workers on w13?

they do not want to make things EASIER for you or anyone else.
You're very wrong. It would make things HARDER for everyone and workers would get more respect from others as they deserved for playing that class in the first place.

Unions are on their way out. No one wants to pay the monthly dues, the benefits are not what they used to be, and the leadership is self-serving. Kind of like Cro.
CRO is as I already said - offtopic. And what CRO are we talking about? Our moderator perhaps?

any mention of workers unions in these posts that are contrary to your opinion do not qualify as off-topic or spam.
What my opinion? My opinion that flaming CRO, me or anyone else is an offtopic crap? You say I'm wrong? Yea, right.

Grow up and learn to hear all sides of an opinion.
LOL, man, I've already started discussing the ONTOPIC thing with you about workers that respecced and those that are still into construction which is a serious issue that should be taken into consideration - I've written that in later posts as I felt we didn't come to a conclusion, solution or something that would give a point to that. And what happened? Instead of discussing it more, doesn't have to be with me, you joined flamers in this thread. Is it me who should grow up and who isn't hearing all sides here?

DeletedUser16008

mentioning Cro in this context here IS kinda offtopic and i dont appreciate it obk, especially since it was me (CroBeer member) giving support to The Survivors in all their battles (other Cro members simply avoided and never attacked you guys before the Great Split recently, which is more then you can say for your current allies).

Sidenote: I understand your a bit pissy now considering the fort situation in Arizona, but hey, you guys will do just fine as long as you keep digging and multiing our forts at what is 4AM for us, right?:rolleyes:

Not as its a P&P and a member of Cro started the thread re worker union, at least OBK has made a specific point and was 100% on topic. unlike your quote which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread nor on topic...

Love the bit asking GG to run the "union" btw gave me a real laugh.:laugh:

DeletedUser27813

Blackfyre, you should really stick to the topic as Joxer wants you message speaks nothing to the topic at hand.

Unions are only as good as their weakest link.
1. Unless all workers are part of a union and stick together a union is useless and without any power.
2. If there is not a strong leader of a union, the union most likely fall apart
3. A union needs to have benefits to it, so what would be offered to workers that would want them to join?
4. If a worker does not join the union, does the union force them not to build? Harass them? Shoot them? Ko them?

this Idea in not thought out very well, so why would anyone join?

DeletedUser

As a pure builder, I have to say this an awful, awful idea.

I won't be joining. And should this union go ahead, and loads of workers decline to build on towns that employ worker-killers (and where the hell did this term come from?) then I would do well out of it.

I sell fully built towns for $10,000, and would happily sell to 'worker-killers'. I'm sure I'm not the only builder who would do this. The people you seek to hurt would not feel any pain.

Not that this idea will ever get off the ground.