Add-on The Saloon Bar - 1.30 update release

DeletedUser

The skills are correct in your spreadsheet ie 3x construction, 1x repairing, 1x leadership. The labour points required is also correct.

The difference comes with the equipment. The Indian Feather only has +14 whereas Lincolns Hat has +42; the Yellow Cotton Jacket has +36 whereas Grey Cotton Jacket has +39 and the Fancy Cotton shoes has +3 whereas the Brown Pilgrim shoes has +24.

I hope you understand that I am not trying to be picky. It is a good program which I have used in the past, but it seems to still have some bugs in it and I hope this info helps.

Great thank you... That's the info I've needed... I'll check it asap... :D

DeletedUser

am i need to update every time my sidebar ? as when i close browser and then open again , its dont work well and i need to re update again for show well !

for example now i use sidebar and its ok but when i close browser , and open again browser , its show my inventory like this !
1293616271_screenshot.286.jpg

DeletedUser

am i need to update every time my sidebar ? as when i close browser and then open again , its dont work well and i need to re update again for show well !

for example now i use sidebar and its ok but when i close browser , and open again browser , its show my inventory like this !
1293616271_screenshot.286.jpg

Yes unfortunately you have to update it every time you close the browser, just like web pages are updating every time... Those are browser and protocol limitations and there's no other way to do it.

DeletedUser

It is possible to show money earning and experience earning like on thewestinsider.com?

DeletedUser8269

The Saloon Bar atm suggests to use items with a higher level requirement than one has, therefore for all those jobs where one has an item in inventory that is the best item for the job but has a higher level requirement, the Saloon Bar is useless now.
Is it possible to make sure the Saloon bar checks the items suggested are really possible to use ?
example : my Saloon bar now tells me to use my Black Pistol Belt for "Hunt rattlesnakes" while that Belt requires level 105 and I am level 101.

Preferred solution : a checkbox at the Options Page that lets you choose whether to see the Labor Points / Best items including or excluding the items you cant use. That way you can choose to see what the best items are for the job, and to see how much Labor Points you are short on a job (how much you'd have to reskill) to do the job later when you have archieved the required level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Saloon Bar atm suggests to use items with a higher level requirement than one has, therefore for all those jobs where one has an item in inventory that is the best item for the job but has a higher level requirement, the Saloon Bar is useless now.
Is it possible to make sure the Saloon bar checks the items suggested are really possible to use ?
example : my Saloon bar now tells me to use my Black Pistol Belt for "Hunt rattlesnakes" while that Belt requires level 105 and I am level 101.

Preferred solution : a checkbox at the Options Page that lets you choose whether to see the Labor Points / Best items including or excluding the items you cant use. That way you can choose to see what the best items are for the job, and to see how much Labor Points you are short on a job (how much you'd have to reskill) to do the job later when you have archieved the required level.
i say these for Belle Starr Colt and he/she say , will be fix soon
probably he/she are in vacation now :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Issues with the golden set.

Looks like while the v3.9 is choosing the golden gun over the death scythe, it isnt providing the best combo for the set, of golden colt with golden gun or golden saber with golden gun. It is just referring to using the best dueling weapon and not considiering the golden set first as it will beat out everything else about 99% of the time. Charlatan is the only job you will not want to use a golden set combination, as the corrosive acid trumps the golden set.

So then it comes down to checking first if you have the golden set then it becomes priority unless job is charlatan. Then you have to have a job wanting vigor or shooting becomes priority to place a golden weapon.

Maybe if we had an option of preferred golden weapon
ie your a ranged fighter if it doesn't matter then use golden colt
if your a melee fighter then it would suggest golden Sabre in cases of it not mattering.

INFO:
Golden colt will give +8 shooting toward some jobs
with Golden Gun +2 all AP it gives +25 LP

Golden Sabre will give +8 Vigor toward some jobs
with Golden Gun +2 all AP it gives +25 LP

DeletedUser

Just a quick note to all. Don't upgrade to Firefox 4.0 your add on will not work, including the Saloon Bar. That is when you will realize how valuable of tool you had. btw. My sincere thanks to Bevoir for developing this tool and thanks to Belle Starr Colt for expanding/ looking after it. I wish I could have the knowledge to help out but all i can do use the toll and be grateful to both. 8) http://forum.the-west.net/member.php?u=27699

Deleted User - 1278415

ohh thanks Unclesammy1 I was about to update to Firefox 4.

though I may have to consider switching to the twpro script full time... i just hate how long it takes to populate my jobs list.

DeletedUser

I'll have to write totally new script for FF 4.0, because it doesn't support jar files anymore, due to new faster core implemented in browser.... so it will take some time and I hope I'll find some to do this.... otherwise any help would be appreciated... ;)