The real victims are the

DeletedUser

I have an advent in 5 worlds and I never have a prob with money. I go constr til 15 then to my base advent stuff everything from pure trapper to pure trader. what little you put into const til 15 is nothing later to redistribute to pure.

most workers I have seen level twice as slow as i do and are out working high dollar jobs for the town and not spending on gear til the town is built other than a few worker items.

I think they get the short end of the stick as they have to play catchup on clothes and quests after everyone else is decked out

You shut yer mouth you dirty worker lover!

Worker get pimped out as fast as anybody thanks to drilling oil, not to mention the great exp jobs they get fairly early in the game!

They are also among the first ones to get their little greasy, greedy hands on the hernando sword. If anything, they have it easy!

DeletedUser15302

So lets see to sum up, workers are lazy because they sit around in town all day and only build, but then we are wasteful if we do more than 4 hours, and yet for people who sit around all day apparently we have access to the best jobs and money and this wonderful sword he's obsessed with. Your arguments are rife with contradiction, you complain that we whine too much yet I have seen you do nothing but on this thread.

DeletedUser

So lets see to sum up, workers are lazy because they sit around in town all day and only build, but then we are wasteful if we do more than 4 hours, and yet for people who sit around all day apparently we have access to the best jobs and money and this wonderful sword he's obsessed with. Your arguments are rife with contradiction, you complain that we whine too much yet I have seen you do nothing but on this thread.
Here's $50, go buy yourself a sense of humour.

DeletedUser

Mate, it's a wind up! ;)

DeletedUser

My main character is an Adventurer.. And although I feel for you, I think this is just another whine thread.. Every player gets to choose his class and build, you chose yours so there's nothing to whine about.. It's not like someone forced you too.. Besides, being an adventurer, you can go townless, plus you get to have the best jobs.. :)

Also, workers are not lazy, that IS their role in this game, plus while it is true that adventurers are the ones who generate funds, Workers also generate a considerable amount of funds to the town, not to mention they are the one working to build the Gunsmith, Tailor, etc. which every member of the town benefits from...

P.S.

Im not being biased towards workers here, in fact, I dont even have a character which is a Worker.. Im just looking at thinks evenly, in an equal Point of View.. :)

DeletedUser13388

If you dont want to be a victim,just pick SOLDIER.
End of story ;)

DeletedUser

i thinking workers are good because they are nice peoples who are help others and make nice towns. duellers should not be attacking these peoples who are not fitters themselfs.

DeletedUser

Everybody is fair game. Everybody should be attacked. And I play every class.

DeletedUser

The only nice builders are the builders of Infraction Junction. The rest build shops that produce weapons of mass destruction for my enemies. Therefore, they must all be exterminated with extreme comedic prejudice.

DeletedUser

The only nice builders are the builders of Infraction Junction. The rest build shops that produce weapons of mass destruction for my enemies. Therefore, they must all be exterminated with extreme comedic prejudice.

LOL, Couldn't stop myself from laughing. You remind me of someone everyone knows! :p

DeletedUser

Pure Charisma/leadership/appearance adventurers.

This about it, while pure workers get 3 important dueling skills for every point they put in str(health points, toughness, vigor), these poor fellows only get tactics/leadership, which are far inferior to by themselves to the skills mentioned above.

While these brave souls work their asses off to provide money for the town building, all the lazy pure workers do is sit on their asses in town all day long, maybe putting a couple hours here and there, but otherwise, being plain lazy.

They are the real victims, and any attacks on them must be stopped!

They have those lame stats for jobs... "Jobs are for sissies" ain't that right, tokes?