The real victims are the

DeletedUser

Pure Charisma/leadership/appearance adventurers.

This about it, while pure workers get 3 important dueling skills for every point they put in str(health points, toughness, vigor), these poor fellows only get tactics/leadership, which are far inferior to by themselves to the skills mentioned above.

While these brave souls work their asses off to provide money for the town building, all the lazy pure workers do is sit on their asses in town all day long, maybe putting a couple hours here and there, but otherwise, being plain lazy.

They are the real victims, and any attacks on them must be stopped!

DeletedUser15302

Oh you are so full of it, those lazy builders spend most of their time generating funds for the town, and then do the building so that the duelers can get the guns to go out and hunt more builders. How many times do you get attacked a day?

DeletedUser

Oh you are so full of it, those lazy builders spend most of their time generating funds for the town, and then do the building so that the duelers can get the guns to go out and hunt more builders. How many times do you get attacked a day?

These poor adventurers labor in the hot son all day just to provide money so you lazy whining workers can work all you want in peace and quiet!

How many town profiles which say "don't attack our adventurers" do you see??

None, that's how many!!!

Harsha..

not true....workers are NOT lazy

they are the base of all towns in existence, instead of focusing on other jobs for them to lvl up, they work on the town's buildings, which get them low exp

DeletedUser

not true....workers are NOT lazy

they are the base of all towns in existence, instead of focusing on other jobs for them to lvl up, they work on the town's buildings, which get them low exp

No workers are putting more than 4 hours a day into building a town, and if they are, they are being wasteful.

Pure workers also get great exp/money making jobs fairly early in the game, so they are more than able to keep up with the other classes.

Enough with dueler on adventurer violence!! it's the workers who must be stopped!

DeletedUser

I agree with Toko, I'm a pure leadership and so charisma adventurer and although I have some nice jobs it sure is crap for dueling. Was attacked 4 times in an hour, while obviously I don't care it does make me miss my W9 dueler!

DeletedUser

I agree with Toko, I'm a pure leadership and so charisma adventurer and although I have some nice jobs it sure is crap for dueling. Was attacked 4 times in an hour, while obviously I don't care it does make me miss my W9 dueler!

Hear hear brother!

Workers have it easy, getting great money/exp jobs early in the game, while also being heavily protected by their towns. We, pure adventurers on the other hand, have to work hard for a living, barely scraping by!

DeletedUser

I'm not an adventurer in this world but I have been in another and they are certainly hard done by. I'm wouldn't say workers are lazy and they are obviously important to the town but they also get recognised for that with the "don't duel our workers" posts and having soldiers/duellers looking out for them.

Adventurers do not get these benefits and I would argue they get duelled more than workers as there isn't any moral argument against duelling them - something I have never understood.

DeletedUser15513

I am a builder on this world and I do build for 4 hours a day, I also work and bring in more money than the rest of the town members.

Please do have any children there are enough stupid people in this world.

DeletedUser

Nah, only bk and tokko. Well let's go back to the topic... what can we say about it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have an advent in 5 worlds and I never have a prob with money. I go constr til 15 then to my base advent stuff everything from pure trapper to pure trader. what little you put into const til 15 is nothing later to redistribute to pure.

most workers I have seen level twice as slow as i do and are out working high dollar jobs for the town and not spending on gear til the town is built other than a few worker items.

I think they get the short end of the stick as they have to play catchup on clothes and quests after everyone else is decked out