the rare raven feather

DeletedUser

i have been scaring bird for over 8 hours and havent got a single feather what is up with that:mad:

DeletedUser

=0

You aren't scary enough. Halloween was last week man...

DeletedUser

ill have to gut myself with broken glass

jk

how do you be more scary

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill have to gut myself with broken glass

jk

how do you be more scary

Dress up as Micheal jackson! (Just keep trying, also never give up! 20% isn't that bad. P.S., Try praying, I know the effects are just rumors but you never know. =D):laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

:eek: Yes as Ranger siad, Dress up like Micheal Jackson.....but id try singing too...it helped me...if that dosent work try Bruce Springsteen and move up to Bon Jovi....then McJagger and after that, gut yourself with that broken bottle :D

DeletedUser

right-o ill try every thing but where do i get a fake nose at 4 in the morning

DeletedUser

Actually I've noticed same thing. The dropping rate is 20%, so if you do it as 2hr job it should be 80%, almost guaranteeing the feather. But I've tried like 5 2hr jobs till I finally got one.

DeletedUser

real quik what is the mortician int some of the towns
and what job has the highest pay rate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mortician enables the town members to duel other towns' members.

If your town doesn't have Mortician, you can't duel other people, and yet you still can be dueled by other people if their towns have morticians.

DeletedUser

Kendog it really is just luck whether you get a feather soon or not.
On world 1&2 it took me over 10hrs to get a feather but then on world 3 I got one in an hour.
Good luck & I hope you found that scary nose LOL

DeletedUser

Feathers no problem :indian: I found 2 feathers in one attempt on my first go, but the sheriff's hammer:mad: I think he shoved it :bandit: and that's why the eyes are like that and the guy is wearing a gag, :eek:. Whatever he did with it, I have had no luck finding that hammer. Can't find a flag either so I'm guessing there have been a bunch of Iranians on here burning them all, that or everyone is using them to celebrate Obama's election.
Oh and I am not having much better luck with the animal hides, got one on the first try and nothing after that.

DeletedUser5382

I didn't have trouble with the feather or with the hammer..however, I've been stuck getting the 3rd corn for several days!! What's up with that?
Oh yeah, AND I've had no luck with the flag yet either.

DeletedUser

Actually I've noticed same thing. The dropping rate is 20%, so if you do it as 2hr job it should be 80%, almost guaranteeing the feather. But I've tried like 5 2hr jobs till I finally got one.

Actually the 20% is per segment, for every half an hour of the job. Two hours is four segments of a half an hour, the drop still remains 20%.

DeletedUser

The probability of finding a feather in 1/2 hour is 20%, so the probability of finding one within 1 hour will be:
(.2 + .2) - (.2 * .2) = .36 = 36%

The probability of finding a feather within 2 hours is:
(.36 + .36) - (.36 * .36) = .5904 = 59.04% (not 80%)

Within 4 hours, roughly 83.222784% (not 160%)

Hope that clears it up :)

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Good math :D but it still is taking me more than 12 hours to find on the other world :dry:

DeletedUser

The probability of finding a feather in 1/2 hour is 20%, so the probability of finding one within 1 hour will be:
(.2 + .2) - (.2 * .2) = .36 = 36%

The probability of finding a feather within 2 hours is:
(.36 + .36) - (.36 * .36) = .5904 = 59.04% (not 80%)

Within 4 hours, roughly 83.222784% (not 160%)

Hope that clears it up :)

Aren't you so smart???