"The Raid" Quest

MFRavenhawk

According to West Stats, this quest should appear when you reach level 67.

I have been at level 67 for nearly 2 weeks, yet this quest hasnt yet appeared for me.

There is no clothing/gear requirements listed in the hints on West Stats, but that doesnt mean there are not any additional requirements. Does anyone know if there are any requirements besides level for this quest to appear?

DeletedUser

There's a day requirement for the first part ....Friday I think , but I'm not 100% sure.

Hopefully some-one can either confirm or correct that

DeletedUser

How long have you been waiting? It's been Saturday server time for the past 4 hours.

DeletedUser

The only requirements are Friday and level 67. The quest comes from the sheriff.

MFRavenhawk

This is quite odd..here it is Friday according to server time, and for the 3rd bloody week in a row, this quest still hasnt appeared. As a level 68 character, I should have seen it long ago :p

Should I repost this as a bug/error or does anyone have any idea what the hell is up if the only requirements are Friday and be 67 or above???

MFRavenhawk

Is there a time frame on Tuesday which the second quest is supposed to appear?

First quest finally came last Friday, 4 weeks after it was supposed to appear; and now the second quest isnt showing up.

MFRavenhawk

Are you looking at the Coyote Desert of Capura?

According to WestStats, the sheriff gives this quest.
If that is wrong and it requires a quest giver, where is this location at as I cannot locate anything by that name on the map.

DeletedUser

According to WestStats, the sheriff gives this quest.
If that is wrong and it requires a quest giver, where is this location at as I cannot locate anything by that name on the map.

West Stats does NOT show the sheriff for the Tuesday quest, Listening, it shows, in fact, the Coyote Desert. Honestly, most quests give you all the clues you need if you bother to read them.

desert.png

It doesn't tell you the exact day, but the fact that there's some time requirement is implied, as is the fact that the requirement is on a weekday.

MFRavenhawk

I have the letter and can read it.

It doesnt change the fact the desert isnt appearing on the map....I am going by the fact it is supposed to be on Tuesday from your earlier posting to me when I first had troubles with this damn quest :p

DeletedUser

It's been Tuesday server time for 3 hours. On w1 the Coyote Desert is just west of Deliverance. Copy and paste this in the address bar to center the map on that town:

Code:
javascript:WMap.scroll_map_to_town(316);

DeletedUser

It has to be Tuesday for the quest to appear

"Coyote desert of Capura

In the Coyote desert of Capura used to be a big gold deposit. When the Spanish found this gold they forced an Indian tribe to mine the gold for them. Legend tells that the fallen Indians are reborn as coyotes and that they now guard the desert against the white men."

Target: Gain 60 points in hiding and wear a green shawl.
Requires:Reward:
Green shawl 0/1
You can accept this quest on a Tuesday.
Skill Hiding at 60 (with bonus)
+ 100 Experience points