The race for the fishing rod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Errm, how is it that I was able to accept the quest if I didn't meet the requirements (level-wise) for it?

QuestBook-1.jpg

And why do I need to keep working when I see "Done" under "Requires"?

HeavyLabor-1.jpg

Sorry if I seem a mite bit testy, but I got hit by a deadline that I didn't know existed! I can understand limiting it to prevent level 1 characters from going straight to level 10. However, I'm currently level 9 and am trying to get more on par with the players who were kind enough to invite me to be a citizen of their town. Tried to "put in the work" so to speak as I found the fishing rod while level 2 (27 exp), but I guess its my own fault for not taking the easy way up.

Okay, okay, I'm gonna stop the pity party now :laugh:

Sorry mate. I didn't have all the facts. Maybe submit a bug report?

DeletedUser13020

Michael, make sure that you still have that rod equipped when you want to complete the quest. I know that if you accept a quest, then remove that item, you wont be able to complete it even if you did all the work for it, until you equip it back again.

DeletedUser22685

Level 1. 45 trout. I got the fishing rod, did my six hours, woke up this morning and the update stopped me finishing it. That is totally unfair!

DeletedUser

This thread is no longer necessary with the new level req on the fishing quests, so I'm locking it to avoid confusion.

To repeat: the fishing rod quest now has a level 20 requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.