The number one dime & questions

DeletedUser35882

So im very confused on some points and scared on the other but also intrigued

Confusion:
∙The fair isent open yet when it does open do I get (2) free plays a day.
The number one Dime what is it!! Please explain further (.1% - wages & luck) per level, does this item sit in your inventory and give you this bonus or do you have to wear it???

Fear:
∙ If i hit collect on my (200) nugget purchase bonus. Do i miss out on the 450 nugget purchase bonus for ever is it gone? can i never get that number one dime?
∙ If ive decided i want the (450) purchase I cant be refunded my original purchase or can buy another 200 :( cause i dont have the money for either or after first purchase...
(if I would of known of this bonus more bold or blatent I would have bought 450 in first place - so take note and let the players know before purchase :D)

also intriguing just by inno giving away bonus's so Much love inno always love the gifts happy holidays ;)

CxlCrxs.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About the number one dime (sorry wandern for using your topic), I would like to know, how helpful it is practically? Is that in some cases (for example, at jobs where you already have a lot of work points) better then Cartwright's horse and saddle?

Thank you!

L.E.: I didn't know Cartwright's horse and saddle improves luck with 50%, I remembered it was 100 work points. Still, I would like to know, how helpful is that number one dime?

DeletedUser35882

About the number one dime (sorry wandern for using your topic), I would like to know, how helpful it is practically? Is that in some cases (for example, at jobs where you already have a lot of work points) better then Cartwright's horse and saddle?

Thank you!

Dont sweat it I just want some one to answer my questions :)
But i can answer your Questions actually lol.

When I scroll over the dime it says .1% towards luck and .1% towards wages (raise's with level).

So towards a job the only thing it effects Is your chance to find loot and the amount the job pays.

Things it dosent effect:
- Labor points ( Cartwrights or any product with SP's is virtually better)
- Luck range
- or set bonus's

Now for some one like me who stack's luck and does alot of 15's jobs it might be worth it but eh CW's-HS has 50% in the first place and theres a big discussion in my last thread about luck not stacking and how it actually works and its really a "mysterious" bonus no one has "straight" answers on it.

My best guess is
- Elfago Baca's Clothing - 25% wages
- King fischers weapons - 25% wages
- number one dime - 12% wages ( at max level)

That will be its main purpose is Buffing the hell out of cash jobs with a little bit of luck at a high level.:cool:

DeletedUser33797

I am confused as well :)
Since i play on 3 servers if i purchase 450 nuggets do i get a free draw and those items on all the worlds i play?

DeletedUser

Since i play on 3 servers if i purchase 450 nuggets do i get a free draw and those items on all the worlds i play?

i wondered that to, but from what i can see (on my w11 and w12 worlds i do got that offer on colo and dako i don't) you only get it on worlds you never bought nugs on

DeletedUser33797

i wondered that to, but from what i can see (on my w11 and w12 worlds i do got that offer on colo and dako i don't) you only get it on worlds you never bought nugs on

i play w12,11,and Colorado.I did bought nuggets on 12 (two weeks ago ) and that offer it`s there but only there :)
I don`t have it on the other two. As far as i know Colo it`s not full premium. Maybe that`s the reason why it`s not there

Slygoxx

I don't know the answer to that, unfortunately, but I think it's only on the world where you buy the nuggets.

DeletedUser928

sure would like to know I had bought 2000 nuggets long ago (2 years) when I played w1 and other old worlds.. I have used some up in Dakota. So I hope I am able to get this bonus...

DeletedUser

Is this bonus (2nd spin) valid only for currently active fair or for all future fairs as well?

DeletedUser28189

If this works like it does in Beta, the bonus spin is a permanent 2nd spin, and works in all of your worlds on a single server.

i.e... I am in three worlds in .net... in each world, I've received bonus items, and I will enjoy an extra spin in each Fair round in all of my worlds... forever :)

DeletedUser35506

So let me get this straight.. I've paid quite some money for this game and now because of that i should miss out on this offer?
Do I have that correctly? Because i can't see this offer anywhere on Dakota.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight.. I've paid quite some money for this game and now because of that i should miss out on this offer?
Do I have that correctly? Because i can't see this offer anywhere on Dakota.

Offer is only seen when fair is already built. So wait for next one.

DeletedUser35304

The question is......will us the old palyers recieve soemthing like this if we buy nuggets now or no?Until now i have bought nuggets...but will i recieve soemthing liek that if i buy agian or no?

Ripwise

The question is......will us the old palyers recieve soemthing like this if we buy nuggets now or no?Until now i have bought nuggets...but will i recieve soemthing liek that if i buy agian or no?

You will receive those items with next nugget purchase.

DeletedUser17612

i think you need to buy them while the fair is opened.
only at that time there is a visible offer.

DeletedUser928

Oh well the Fair is 99% complete in Dakota.. I guess we will see.

DeletedUser

I bought on a world 450 nuggets, got the number one dime, the other objects and another free game at the fair. I also got all of this on the other worlds I play on. And, if the new world opens, I will get them there, too.

(The last one is a confirmation from my friend, on beta. So I'm relying on his sincerity.)

Good luck!

DeletedUser

Next question:

Does 450 nuggets must be purchased at once or i can get bonus from for example buying 200 nuggets 3 times?