The new developments

DeletedUser

God, most of these ideas are horible... i might actually give up this game when these new "improvements" come out.
Buhbye and GL.
I like them all and can't wait till most of that stuff is implemented.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of very good ideas there,if they implement even half of that road map it would add a lot of richness and depth to the game.

Of course there is always going to be some stuff we wont like but the overall picture looks good imo.

DeletedUser8627

I love the way people complain about new stuff being implemented that they don't like. Two months down the line they cannot live without the feature.

I recall the 'Forget skills' premium on beta, when dev wanted to put it in, everyone hated it. A few months down the line and it was removed, there was havoc?!

DeletedUser

Hey, change happens.

I remember once people thought the world was flat, and they said you can't sail round, you'll just fall off the edge, don't even try. But someone did try and did sail around, and they discovered new lands, and invented cowboys and other cool stuff.

So stop living in the dark ages and embrace the future

DeletedUser

Hey, change happens.

I remember once people thought the world was flat, and they said you can't sail round, you'll just fall off the edge, don't even try.

According to QI, this is wrong, according to actual historical evidence. Contary to later popular belief, it's always been known the world was round.

Just FTR...

Diggo11

I recall the 'Forget skills' premium on beta, when dev wanted to put it in, everyone hated it. A few months down the line and it was removed, there was havoc?!
To be fair, the argument was more that we don't want people buying their victory here, but for beta we wanted to do some "testing" :)p) where it wasn't so hot competition ;)

DeletedUser22685

The link doesn't work, but I assume it's the roadmap. I like most of the ideas on it, minus the inventory limit.

DeletedUser

To be fair, the argument was more that we don't want people buying their victory here, but for beta we wanted to do some "testing" :)p) where it wasn't so hot competition ;)

My problem with this is i am convinced that most players in beta want the feature to test character builds for their own personal benefit and not for game testing goal,and they cry foul if anyone else would like to have that option.

But the compromise i guess is acceptable since we -in the non beta worlds- gonna be able to soon tweak and experiment with our character builds in a limited fashion .

DeletedUser

The link doesn't work, but I assume it's the roadmap. I like most of the ideas on it, minus the inventory limit.

If you remove the double http it will work...

I also like the changes and I am waiting to see them happen...

DeletedUser

I like some of these new developments. IMHO It will expand the game and make things interesting again especially for those who have been playing for a while and are at such a level that not much more happens for them.

Particularly

Unlimited building levels
Level 100 + new jobs
Item trade
Poker

Roll on the changes....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I particularly anticipate the item trade implementation. I heard something about new job time systems (half hour stints = the current two hour sessions). While the decreased waiting time would be good, but that would mean there would be 2 and a half hours awake doing jobs and then sleep. That's not so good.

DeletedUser24405

Multiple town chat developments?

Did I read somewhere that there was an update to the game that allowed multiple players to chat while logged in to the game regardless of what town they belonged to? Something about you would just have to 'invite' that town as a chat partner? Or maybe I'm just wishful thinking...:unsure:

DeletedUser

That would be a great addition, but the idea of an ultimate town-less chat-room for all isn't that bad. I bet there will be a lot of spam though and work for chat mods.

DeletedUser24405

It would be a great addition. The reason I ask is some of our town members are talking about branching out and starting another town. But the general feeling is they would miss their current town members as we've developed friendships. Just was wishing there was a way we could all still chat while logged in. Hmmm...maybe an idea for the game programmers????

DeletedUser

Yeah someone (don't look at me... lazzzyyyyy) should post that up in the ideas section. They do have the shared forums though which somewhat create a sense of unity.