The NEU Partnership

DeletedUser

Since there is so many conflicts its just that you don't wanna get involved so i have created the NEU
Just put this in your town splash page

Part of NEU Partnership:
NEU is a partnership not a clan we do not duel nor can you do harm to the NEU(in terms of war), the NEU stands for neutral so we don't get involved into any conflicts, if you wanna hold NEU in your town you must leave any type of clan/gang

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so its general purpose is a non aggressive union. i know many ppl would embrace the idea, however you might need some good hitters there a few ppl that would consider it to be a farmimng pool. hopefully you get the support, i know i wouldnt attack a town if their more of a pve town and didnt attack me. there enough ppl that do start fights for me to look for id pass over the NEU towns.

DeletedUser

NEU is already hypocritical.
Lochee, the twin town to Tharsis where deathmakeri is from, is still affiliated to TBBG and is claiming NEU at the same time.

Off to hunt the TBBG I go!

But seriously, good work death on creating an alternative union, i'd suggest you contact Quahog who also defected from TBBG as they are likely to be keen. Also, you are going to be in serious need of some fighters in order to defend yourself, a lot of raiders out there are going to get excited.

It's been a pleasure doing business

DeletedUser

i know what lochee did but he didn't do it on purpose,

He said he will change it soon...

He didn't really get the concept...

DeletedUser

Part of NEU Partnership:
NEU is a partnership not a clan we do not duel nor can you do harm to the NEU, the NEU stands for neutral so we don't get involved into any conflicts, if you wanna hold NEU in your town you must leave any type of clan/gang
----------------------
We also deal with conflicts and try to resolve them.

You work towards peace, but in reality you wants to attrach towns from clans and gangs. Would those clans and gangs be pleased with what you are doing?

If NEU is not a clan, then why cant a town be in a clan?

If you want to join NEU, you have to leave your current clan (most towns who have grouped together can be label as a clan, gang, allience, union or what ever, just depend on your view on them. Still same **** in the end).
Call it FOM, FGW, TBBG, NUE, LA, LN etc. these are all the same thing, they just have different goverment type in place, different policies and laws in place.

And since you are a neutral partner union, then why would you stick your noses into other conflicts that you might know nothing about?

Oh and last thing. We cant do harm to NUE... But a town in NUE would have to wave the NUE flag. And NUE does not duel. So does this mean that NUE is fine with being attacked, but they wont respond to the attacker?

DeletedUser

what is the NUE your talking about...

basically there has been loads of conflicts, around my area and people that don't want to get involved, get involved.

Quahog TBBG was not getting any help at all from Head of TBBG and it left.

This is why the NEU is for anyone but they can't be in any other clan/gang.

The reason why i created NEU is to not get in conflicts at all.

But you can duel us but not in terms of war(Thats what i meant)...
So basically we don't randomly attack, nor do we want any involvment in war.
Also the reason why you can't be in a clan and be in the NEU is so that the NEU doesn't get involved.
AND I AIN'T FORCING PEOPLE TO JOIN THEY CAN JOIN IF THEY WISH, THEY DON'T HAVE TO

------------
PS from what i heard the creator of TBBG was killed by one of his own town leaders basically that person got another person to attack him

DeletedUser

First of all, Lochee better fix quick or i'm going to keep visiting ;)(btw are you guys still twin towns?)

Second, this "negotiation" of other peoples conflicts seems to be an inherently ******ed idea. It would seem you were initially confused with the FGW TBBG conflict, and that was while you were in TBBG. You also seemed to have misunderstood how negotiating works when you entered into the start of a talk with FGW by messaging Avien, who referred you to BakkieSloot, then informed me, and the world at large via your town splash, that you were at peace with FGW. All without actually ever recieving any correspondence other than "talk to BakkieSloot" and my telling you that if you wanted to be left alone, defect from TBBG.

Also, if you want to negotiate as some form of intermediary you are going to actually need some weight to throw around diplomatically, i'd suggest seeing as you are a peaceful town that you grow to a substantial union size before you try influence others. But even then use of trade sanctions etc is going to be busybody activity that will either be in support of one side, or simply ineffectual.

While the idea of a neutral union not wanting any conflict ever is great and all, advertising that you don't have duellers, and won't go to war to protect yourself is kind of like advertising a buffet of delicious treats to snack upon without any fear of getting fat. I mean, even as TBBG, there was nobody who could deal with me, a mid-range soldier, how do you plan to protect your people without willingness to fight? Unless of course you intend to get someone else to stand in and do the moral highground thing and defend you while you stay peaceful (which is just having a military wing really).

Also, who has been getting involved in disputes in your region, and what disputes are they? The Quahog case you cite was actually suggested by me that you enter into some kind of arrangement with them, because their leaving TBBG was almost exclusively due to my raiding of the town while it was providing combatants in a war against FGW, and I found them quite pleasant to deal with and suggested they form a union of some kind to contain former TBBG towns. For the record i'm part of FGW and migrated to the west with the rest of the core community from fumbbl, so how was I getting involved in a dispute where it wasn't my place?

Pretty much, to summarise, good work creating the union. But keep out of other peoples business unless they ask you for help (which as a neutral union i'd imagine you'd have to decline that request because it would mean taking a side, right?). Also i'd like to know what else is going on in your area because it is where I spend most of my time duelling against TBBG members, and have made contact with a few towns in the area. Any enlightenment on the issue would be much appreciated.

Oh yea, and fix Lochee and Compyg (he travelled five hours to attack me after joining NEU and staying TBBG? Bizarre). If they continue to act out of line eject them from the NEU before you lose credibility. And if Tharsis claims NEU with Lochee (its twin town) claiming both NEU and TBBG, i'm not going to regard NEU as a seperate entity from TBBG due to the circumstances in which it has been created.

DeletedUser

they've fixed it DustyBunny,

On the other hand i don't know really why compyg attacked you, probably revenge or just a random duel...

I'll ask him why tbh

DeletedUser

Im not really sure what the hell the original people who ran TBBG were doing to be quite frank, they have like 25 towns or whatever and then say "everybody go here" and not have anybody to help with any other conflicts it was basically whoever the other leaders were pissed off at, at the moment and they basically said screw the smaller towns, all I know is Crash just Negotiated a cease fire with FGW, Salem is basically a ghost town now I wouldn't blame any other small towns if they wanted to leave TBBG now also.

DeletedUser

So tbbg is basically going to die.

Anyone want to join NEU.

And it was me who told crash ftw to deal a cease fire with BakkieSloot because tbbg started it first and he wanted 1 of them to contact him so i told crash ftw.

Also DustyBunny the reason why compyg did attack you was showing he wasn't afraid but he didn't know until after he recieved my message not to attack you.

Anyway no-one from Lochee or Central of Tharsis will attack you ever again, unless its for a friendly duel:nowink:

DeletedUser

Death, Bakkie made it quite clear that he didn't want your help, and negotiation lines have been established for at least the past three months between our alliances. Don't try and take credit for this ceasefire. And actively asking people if they wish to join NEU is just going to end up the same as any other alliance.

DeletedUser

So tbbg is basically going to die.

Anyone want to join NEU.

And it was me who told crash ftw to deal a cease fire with BakkieSloot because tbbg started it first and he wanted 1 of them to contact him so i told crash ftw.

Also DustyBunny the reason why compyg did attack you was showing he wasn't afraid but he didn't know until after he recieved my message not to attack you.

Anyway no-one from Lochee or Central of Tharsis will attack you ever again, unless its for a friendly duel:nowink:

I don't think TBBG is going to die it may be a little more low key because TBBG will not jump at the first shot and go attack every town that has "Friendly Duels" hopefully we have leadership in place that will actually think about things before they go and attack everyone.

Yeah I actually agree with Dusty though Bakkie has been trying to negotiate cease fires with TBBG forever it seems so yeah, its in Salem's town forum it just took Leadership change for it to happen past leadership was way to stubborn or something

NEU or whatever it is called is pretty lame if you ask me I'm not thinking tyou will get anyone from TBBG to join something like that

DeletedUser

BakkieSlootOn 10/26/09 at 4:08 PMNo. I did not ask for your help nor do I want it. I'm perfectly capable to negotiate with TBBG if they contact us. Talking to a middle man that does know nothing about the history of TBBG and FGW is a waste of my time.

BakkieSloot
deathmakeriOn 10/26/09 at 3:49 PMso you don't want the NEU to help out
BakkieSlootOn 10/26/09 at 1:41 PMAgain, if someone of TBBG wants to talk, they should contact me. I will not talk with any one else about our conflict.

BakkieSloot
deathmakeriOn 10/26/09 at 1:15 PMwell crash ftw wants to end the conflict but claims you started it by sending some duelers to attack there builders
------------------
thats what happened

then crash ftw said to me
------------------
crash ftwToday at 5:45 AMFor the second time we are going to try a cease fire. Maybe they are bored of hitting the same people now and it will actually work.

------------

Basically the NEU got involved and tryed to help out BakkieSloot said that they didn't want anybody else to get involved and he was waiting for people to contact him.

I told crash ftw to contact BakkieSloot

DeletedUser

I was part of TBBG but left because of no help.
I already covered why you didnt get help in one of my earlier posts

But you are saying NEU is going to take credit for something that was going to happen anyways, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out TBBG is in a sad state after the bannings

DeletedUser

I already covered why you didnt get help in one of my earlier posts

But you are saying NEU is going to take credit for something that was going to happen anyways, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out TBBG is in a sad state after the bannings

They were in a bad state before the bannings. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Basically the NEU got involved and tryed to help out BakkieSloot said that they didn't want anybody else to get involved and he was waiting for people to contact him.

I told crash ftw to contact BakkieSloot

Wow... rocket science. I'm the diplomat of FGW, of course he should contact me. As stated before there have been many attempts to agree on a cease fire before. Just because it happened this time, doesn't mean you made it happen.

My messages to you are just what they say, stay out of my business if it doesn't concern you. No hidden meaning, no cry for help, just a simple message.