The most awsome person EVER

DeletedUser

You do raise a good point. He did come up with (correct me if I'm wrong) Penicillin...and I understand that that's great, but in truth, if we took a poll of people, and if they'd rather see penicillin or lightbulbs go away, they'd pick the penicillin.

I'm allergic to penicillin so I wouldn't mind it going away :p

DeletedUser5046

why dont we have a poll for this thing

bc awesome people involves gem...JR...Lord3angle...Elmyr...and i dunno whose next,.,,hmm..did darknoon5 read tis already O_O i bet he too dun wanna be left on te poll aside from those old and a thousand year old fella we are talkin about.

DeletedUser14280

We couldn't have a poll.
Not unless it's designed so that everyone can add voting options, anytime.

DeletedUser5046

BOT....

me thinks... te creator of atomic bomb is awesome...but te one who discover atoms is more awesome XD

i just dunno if Charles Darwin is awesome...

DeletedUser

I have to list more than one

The coolest person ever: Adolf Hitler

With his ideas of racial hygiene and survival of the fittest, ending the life of 14 million unworthy lifes, children with physical and developmental disabilities, including 6 million Jews.

Second coolest: Osama Bin Laden

For successfully taking the fight to USA, bombing the Twin Towers, killing 3000 Americans.

And the mock-award goes to: Barack Obama

Gaining the Nobel peace-prize "for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples." And for his nuclear nonproliferation, when USA has 14 missile submarines each armed with 24 missiles carrying up to 12 warheads, each 7 times bigger than the one dropped in Hiroshima.

Not funny? It's just a reply to a previous post. If anyone thinks bombing cities with nuclear bombs is cool or awesome, he should experience one dropped to their home city or on the upper parts of their atmosphere. :(

DeletedUser

Second coolest: Osama Bin Laden

For successfully taking the fight to USA, bombing the Twin Towers, killing 3000 Americans.

He didn't do anything. The guy (if he is even alive) watched it on TV like the rest of us. Plus the people he killed were from dozens of different countries, not just the USA.

Also he hasn't even been officially charged with the crime by the US government -- there is no evidence linking him to the 9-11 attacks. He merely got blamed/took credit for the actions of 18 other people. Don't de-rail the thread, but just laying facts down for you.

If you like massacres of innocent people, you should credit Christopher Columbus and Hernan Cortez for rendering entire civilizations obsolete. What they did was pretty awesome. It probably happened MANY times throughout history but those are the 2 off the top of my head who accomplished the rare feat of dramatically altering the future pretty much by accident. It's a phenomenon really if you think about the impact of those guys on the natives of the western hemisphere.

DeletedUser

I can see where this thread might be going and I'm giving warning here that THAT will not be allowed.

This is Off-Topic. A place for irreverent, light-hearted topics. (At least to my way of thinking.)

If anyone seriously wants to debate the pros and cons of Terrorism as seen through the eyes of a Terrorist or the advantages and disadvantages of genocide, then you should take it to Debate & Discusssion.

DeletedUser

I am the most awesome person ever. Even the red rep I get comes to me in the form of little red hearts.

DeletedUser

I can see where this thread might be going and I'm giving warning here that THAT will not be allowed.

This is Off-Topic. A place for irreverent, light-hearted topics. (At least to my way of thinking.)

If anyone seriously wants to debate the pros and cons of Terrorism as seen through the eyes of a Terrorist or the advantages and disadvantages of genocide, then you should take it to Debate & Discusssion.

If I remember correctly, I posted this thread into the debate section, but it was moved by a mod.

DeletedUser

The most awesome person ever?

Well, here's a list of my heroes:
-----------------------------------
Thomas Jefferson (RIP)
Abraham Lincoln (RIP)
Ronald Reagan (He is dead, isn't he?)
Barrack Obama :nowink:
Archimedes (RIP)
Stephen Hawking

And here's a list of people who I hate (and, in most instances, would kill if I had the means to):
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adolf Hitler (RIH)
Josef Stalin (RIH)
Mao Tse-Tung
Osama bin Laden
Muhammad (the Prophet)
Kim Il-Jung
Theodore Roosevelt (I wouldn't say RIH for him)
Franklin Roosevelt (RIH)
Che Guevara (RIH)
Fidel Castro
Edward Shaw (RIH)
Al Gore
Most of the Democratic members of Congress.
The Kennedys (RIH)

Besides Osama and Muhammad that covers the Communists.

The guy who mutilated people and put them in his basement. (RIH)
Hmmm.... can't think of any others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The most awesome person ever?

Well, here's a list of my heroes:
-----------------------------------
Thomas Jefferson (RIP)
Abraham Lincoln (RIP)
Ronald Reagan (He is dead, isn't he?)
Barrack Obama :nowink:
Archimedes (RIP)
Stephen Hawking

And here's a list of people who I hate (and, in most instances, would kill if I had the means to):
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adolf Hitler (RIH)
Josef Stalin (RIH)
Mao Tse-Tung
Osama bin Laden
Muhammad (the Prophet)
Kim Il-Jung
Che Guevara (RIH)
Fidel Castro
Edward Shaw (RIH)
Al Gore
Most of the Democratic members of Congress.
The Kennedys (RIH)

Besides Osama and Muhammad that covers the Communists.

The guy who mutilated people and put them in his basement. (RIH)
Hmmm.... can't think of any others.

Whats wrong Muhammad, he actually was pretty cool guy. Just because terrorists perverted his message doesn't mean it's his fault. And Al Gore caused the widespread use of the inter-web.

DeletedUser

Che Guevara was a cold-blooded killer.

Eh, I don't know about Muhammad. It seems to me that Islam is a religion born out of pure hatred for the Jews, and his teachings pretty much advocate the slaughter and conversion of all non-Muslims. I understand why the Muslims hate the Jews so much, but there comes a point when the violence becomes ridiculous.

Plus, he was a conqueror.

DeletedUser

Niels Bohr discovered the atom (Bohr's model)

Bah! Archimedes hypothesized atoms long before then, and invented the computer.

Oh, and to Kalevika:

I'd say Harry Truman was a hero for dropping the bomb. He saved not only 1 million American lives, but millions of Japanese as well.

If Operation Downfall had been launched anywhere from 500,000-1,000,000 American soldiers could have died.
The Japanese were arming civilians with weapons, and wouldn't surrender unless all chances of victory were hopeless.

You have to count in the Japanese casualties as well. Probably at least 2 million combined when looking at soldiers, and many, many civilian deaths.

How many died from those bombs? A measly 120,000 combined. The radiation did some horrible things to the hibakusha, but it still didn't outweigh the number of lives saved.

And I'm sure those sick _______ like Hirohito wouldn't have hesitated bombing us into oblivion if the same weapon if they got it first.

Last edited by a moderator: