The morality of Maya's ghost town quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Indeed, she's the true demon in this story, we're just an easily manipulated pawn trying to get money and items by any means possible, so we can't really be blamed. :D

DeletedUser

First they wanted us to kill animals, I mean a lot of them. Then followed thugs and other low-lives. And finally came couples. What's next, children?

DeletedUser

Well, I'm more displeased with Maya now. I did the quests, except when I got to the printing newspaper part, I forgot to accept the quest... Day wasted...

DeletedUser

Well, I'm more displeased with Maya now. I did the quests, except when I got to the printing newspaper part, I forgot to accept the quest... Day wasted...

Maya has mind control capabilities now too!?! Damn her!

DeletedUser

how to turn in jennys braid quest to mike

hello there im on world 10 and i cant find mike in any ghost town

DeletedUser

hello there im on world 10 and i cant find mike in any ghost town
The "ghost town" where you find Mike is not a regular ghost town, is a quest giver, appears as a white dot on the map, in the extreme up left corner of the map (first square up on the left).

DeletedUser

I wonder if Maya is this way because some man took advantage of her and left her for another woman, maybe she has a just hatred for the citizens of The West, maybe Mike was once her lover, dream man, and he left her for Jenny... Hmm, thoughts to ponder... (tumble)

DeletedUser

I agree with some of the others, maybe Maya has a dark past. Maybe she has a battered childhood or maybe she was betrayed be her lover that went with another woman.

But, if you look at Henry, he had a dark past too but he's very kind unlike the ***** that works in his saloon, maybe he should fire hag.

DeletedUser24160

Your right Bill
Even Her brother stole the Sherrif's Horse and asked me to take those posters of.
So its probably a bad childhood...

DeletedUser22685

Who said the devil was big and red? Maybe she's got blonde hair and a blue dress?

Well, she tries to make Billy the Blind Eagle look like a good dueler at one stage... I succeeded in that task, I must say. My World 1 level 53 pure builder hasn't beaten him out of two duels :laugh:

DeletedUser24160

Well..
How tough was that
And have you defeated him in other worlds
*EDIT*
I think your signature Is Wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

My point was he is actually exceedingly easy to beat. Yes I have beat him in World 6 and possibly 2.

May I ask why my signature is wrong?

DeletedUser

sorry please show of hands, who actually reads the quest text?:huh: ..... (tumble) thought so :p

DeletedUser22685

I sometimes do. It depends how long they are and what mood I'm in :dry:

hand-reading-melbourne.jpg

DeletedUser24160

I read The Quest Text
IF THERES NO SCROLL BAR
^ ^
^||||^
|| ||^
||
Hows Mine ;)

And I got a warning because my Signature was more than three lines long