The Meadow

• Thread starter DeletedUser21320
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21320

What's up with this meadow? In world 10 there are 21 players there, from level 2 to 68.

I finished the Murder quest, plus one duel. I'm at the Meadow. I tried without a weapon. I tried without an animal, in case it needs to be really quiet. I equipped the Walking Stick because it came with the quest. The photo and all the other items have disappeared.

And not a single indication of what needs to be done. Or even that something can be done.

I'd appreciate some guidance.

DeletedUser

The german newspaper says right now it's for nothing. In the future for quests, maybe for a golden gun.

DeletedUser25707

Someone in another thread said he equiped Sleepyhead [not sure if entire set or just item] and got "Chest with three locks" but he could be lying... or making it up.

DeletedUser

He is definitely making it up. I heard that you have to be there a specific time, but this could be false. For now all we can do is wait for more hints or answers.

DeletedUser

The german newspaper says right now it's for nothing. In the future for quests, maybe for a golden gun.
Well then why the hell did they introduce it in the first place? Couldn't they wait until they can add both the quest and the location? Why are they so keen on introducing stuff that's not working? So that we can wait for months on end, hoping they'll add a function to them (also have talisman/necklace and keys in mind)?

DeletedUser25707

He is definitely making it up. I heard that you have to be there a specific time, but this could be false. For now all we can do is wait for more hints or answers.
Well, it does say: "A quiet, unobserved clearing - a secure location for a secret or two."

Maybe it's not just time [or it's not time at all] but skill related... secret might mean hidden so we might need high enough Hiding skill to find something there...

DeletedUser

Well then why the hell did they introduce it in the first place? Couldn't they wait until they can add both the quest and the location? Why are they so keen on introducing stuff that's not working? So that we can wait for months on end, hoping they'll add a function to them (also have talisman/necklace and keys in mind)?
Since they added a whole bunch of quest givers, it was easier to add this one, even if the quest for it was not ready. I am not sure if there is a quest or not, I am inclined to say there's no quest, but I might be wrong.
If anybody has the opportunity to check the quest ids and find out, I would appreciate it.

DeletedUser

Sorry had something posted here that did not belong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is another quest giver we are talking about. The one you are talking is D1ckson forrest, this is just a forrest meadow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24529

I think it's just a sign where all these quests happens, that's all..
players wouldn't know where to go if the meadow didn't show up, hope my guess is right, I don't wanna get comments like: "I told you so"

aaa-van

I would appreciate if someone could send me a private pm or in-game telegram regarding the Forest Meadow quest. I cannot work out how to start the quest series. I find it confusing is it for the Golden Colt or the promise made to the dancer that the umbrella would be laid on Robert' grave? Or are they both in this quest series?

Thank you.

DeletedUser

I don't think anybody figured it out yet and that because I think there's no quest for forest meadows yet. :)

DeletedUser23875

The Raid :)

Actually, The Raid quest which requires to be level 67 for it to come up has something to do with the forest meadow I noticed when looking through the quests on weststats.com :D Go look for yourself.

DeletedUser

Actually, The Raid quest which requires to be level 67 for it to come up has something to do with the forest meadow I noticed when looking through the quests on weststats.com :D Go look for yourself.
It might look the same, but is not. One of the raid's quest givers is "Dixon Forest". Is about in the same area (map center), but is not the same quest giver. Forest Meadows and Dixon Forest are 2 different quest givers ... (dixon with cks instead of x, the filter doesn't allow it)

Status
Not open for further replies.