The Horse Thief - Where's the Scoundrel?

DeletedUser

The Horse Thief – Where's The Scoundrel?

The Game - Read the Ingame Interstitial for the story and the clues

Find the Scoundrel and duel him/her to take whatever stolen money he/she is carrying.

The Scoundrel may be attacked repeatedly – and will be available until KOed. After KO the Scoundrel is finished and no further duels will count.

The Scoundrel is available in 6 levels –
level 20 – 30
level 40 – 50
level 60 – 70
level 80 – 90
level 90-100
level 100 - 110

All those who win a duel against the Scoundrel will be entered into a raffle for a prize at their level.
(so one raffle/prize for those who dueled at each level = 6 level prizes)

Each dueler will receive only one entry no matter how many times they dueled and won. Losses will not count against chances but at least one winning duel is required to be entered in the raffle.

DeletedUser

Current player standings

Level 100-110
This Scoundrel is dead
Players for the raffle

Michael Knight
wc1038
mazort
ovie08
Sanjuro

Level 90-100
This Scoundrel is dead
Players for the raffle

pauleto
SingleShot
PrisonBull
abskay
kasar21

filthgrinder

Level 80-90
This Scoundrel is dead
Players for the raffle

abskay
Jimmy Lips
Truez Gritter
Misdomingo
Nevohim
Briljan
Rain Time
silentrunner007

Players Who Have Won Against This Scoundrel

Level 60-70
Players for the raffle

Truez Gritter
Dr. Mortimer Slice
Gogelf
Misdomingo
Nevohim

Level 40-50
Players for the raffle

colombino

Level 20-30
Players for the raffle

dennis jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there an interest among players to know
how many wins players had -
how much money players won -
who did the kos?

DeletedUser

The raffle prize is a choice of the weapon the scoundrel is carrying (melee this time) or a steel lined box.

DeletedUser

nice price i guess most people would go for their weapons than steel lined box which is random u might lucky with a key or unlucky
with a bad item

DeletedUser

I had no idea last round but the thing to do is look in the rankings closest to you. So if you are level 20 then scroll through the rankings 20 to 30 and look for a name that resembles the narrative. This time it was "slippery horsethief" last time it was "gentleman train robber" or something. Then you have to ride to him and duel him. IF YOU ARE UNLUCKY (LIKE ME) the fighter at your level is always at the other half of the map! lol

DeletedUser

I searched the rankings and found "Slippery horse Thief". He was battled once and when I looked him up it said no more battles would count, and wouldn't let me try to duel him.
Can any one tell me why-- he is NOT listed as dead, He should be duel able !!!!!!!!

Ol Doc

DeletedUser

Hey Doc - you can't duel him because the event is over. Be on the look out for the next one.