Resolved the Holiday Spook

• Thread starter DeletedUser30514
  • Start date

DeletedUser22685

Where did you get that info about January 6? I know that's the closing date for the tombola, but I've never seen anything about the closing date of these quests.

DeletedUser

The roulette, holiday spook and the christmas quest are available until January, 6.

They all end at the same day.

DeletedUser34194

Not sure but I believe this quest is now gone. So much for the 6th, and I still had 1 day left to complete. oh well.

DeletedUser

Same here. One day left and the quest ended when the clock rolled from 12/30 to 12/31. Does this mean we'll have to start from day 1 next year?

DeletedUser

I am incredibly glad they brought this quest back but there is no denying that the burned hut was not available for 24 hours and just became available again 3hr and 50 mins ago. But again, thank goodness it did! :D

DeletedUser

It looks like it was something on the quest that had the termination date set to December, 30.

But they change it to January, 6 before the quest was launched... some line still had the December, 30 information and the employer was gone right after midnight December,31.

Probably, next year, they will bring it to a timeframe between December,2 and December, 30.

Right now... take everything you can and complete it in the next 4 days.

(or there is something else that will only be available next year after December, 30 until January, 6 and they didn´t show it for this year...)

DeletedUser

Has the requirement of knocked out tooth been replaced with ground coffee or was it ground coffee last year too?

DeletedUser

Has the requirement of knocked out tooth been replaced with ground coffee or was it ground coffee last year too?
Yep. I went to all the trouble of collecting teeth - and all the other ingredients - so that on the 24th, I could complete them all in one fell-swoop. Only to find that the TEETH have now been replaced with COFFEE!!! Grrrr. Now I have to collect all the COFFEE. Still, at least I can use the teeth to get a couple of extra Bonds. :)

DeletedUser35120

It was coffee last year too. The item id's were changed when Spices (you used to get from collect spices) was changed with KO tooth (you get that from chase away highwaymen), which messed up the tw-db info on their quest page.

DeletedUser22685

Yep. I went to all the trouble of collecting teeth - and all the other ingredients - so that on the 24th, I could complete them all in one fell-swoop. Only to find that the TEETH have now been replaced with COFFEE!!! Grrrr. Now I have to collect all the COFFEE. Still, at least I can use the teeth to get a couple of extra Bonds. :)

That's a little over 3 hours' work, a little more if you're non-premium. Hardly an inconvenience.

It was coffee last year too. The item id's were changed when Spices (you used to get from collect spices) was changed with KO tooth (you get that from chase away highwaymen), which messed up the tw-db info on their quest page.

Exactly. I've seen so many people complaining about this supposed change in requirements, when it's TW-DB whose information is wrong. TW-DB is a generally reliable site, but don't blame the devs if an unsanctioned fan site makes a mistake.

DeletedUser

That's a little over 3 hours' work, a little more if you're non-premium. Hardly an inconvenience.
Yeah, but I have had a couple of friends who restarted recently and they are taking AGES to level up, so I have been helping them by getting the ingredients that they cannot get for themselves. (Pumpkins etc.) While I was on, I decided to get some teeth, since I was getting them anyway.
Exactly. I've seen so many people complaining about this supposed change in requirements, when it's TW-DB whose information is wrong. TW-DB is a generally reliable site, but don't blame the devs if an unsanctioned fan site makes a mistake.
Yeah, it was no big deal - and like I said, i just use the teeth to get some extra Bonds. :)

DeletedUser

I am actually enjoying the challenge of getting this one done, me my other half and daughter are trying to finish it :D

DeletedUser

Well, it was a struggle, but both I and everyone I know have now finished it. Now all I have to do is NOT screw UP again, requiring me to RESTART!. (Like I did SO many times. :D)

DeletedUser

I'm so habituated of getting achievements at the end of questlines that I feel unsatisfied upon not getting it for finishing the repeatable version of the quest. :p