The gutless Deullers List

• Thread starter DeletedUser16892
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Add me to the list. All 43 of my dueling victories came from attacking workers, I have never won a defensive duel I swear.

DeletedUser

Please add CadeMasters from White Horse.
He stole $1600 from a single defenseless worker from Hogsmeade Hollow just last night!

DeletedUser

Who the hell walks around with that kind of money??!

That's what I was asking myself! But hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Instead, equip your lowest damage weapon and beat that money pinata as many times as you can before it KOs!

If ya don't believe me, here's a screenshot of the first duel. Just do the math after that ;)
I don't feel even a little bit bad. His town has a level 7 bank. There is NO reason he should just be chillin out with that much $$ in his pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is one sad thread of fail-whine.

Duel workers, they deserve it!

DeletedUser

Yeah Markusmaximus is a punk. I think im going to add a sig one of these days just to prove how 'dominant' I am at dueling. But the thing is, I only go for workers and defenseless infants, thus my amazing dueling record!
QFT...

2296 || markusmaximus || W:33|| L: 76 Silversnake Fort

Its probably safe to say Markus found 33 unarmed and unsuspecting, most likely women, and probably a few children. I would not rule out the elderly either. Maybe there is a low rent nursing home near him.

He's armed with a firearm, as a builder no less-and he couldn't hit the Atlantic Ocean if he was standing on a beach in North Carolina. Bless his heart as my good grandmama would say.

DeletedUser

Its probably safe to say Markus found 33 unarmed and unsuspecting, most likely women, and probably a few children. I would not rule out the elderly either. Maybe there is a low rent nursing home near him.

No, I found something even easier to kill: Middleton players who claim to be soldiers.

Todays duels:
markusmaximus wins the duel, gains 105 experience points and steals $25 from KrystianSun.
Total health points
- 93 HP

Total health points
- 702 HP

Mongo1970 passes out. markusmaximus wins the duel, gains 174 experience points and steals $31 from Mongo1970.

yosemite fred passes out. markusmaximus wins the duel, gains 183 experience points and steals $3 from yosemite fred.

Roland Deschain passes out. markusmaximus wins the duel, gains 153 experience points and steals $46 from Roland Deschain.

markusmaximus wins the duel and gains 227 experience points. devante777 did not carry any cash and markusmaximus walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 474 HP

Total health points
- 862 HP
Five easy victories and a TON of XP. Thanks Middleton!

DeletedUser

Ahh-good to know you are now officially a dueling builder there Markus. Funny-you mainly hit people 10-20 levels below you, but you didn't hit me, and I would have offered you much more than 200 xp...

But you are still 9-6 since I posted that...not exactly tearing up the wins yet. How much did you spend respecing? ;)

DeletedUser

I dont want to make this a P&P thread or get off topic from the fact that the original intention of this thread was just to talk about individuals who duel workers, not to have a middleton vs. silversnake thread.

One last post before I dont comment on this thread again:
Total health points
- 674 HP

Total health points
- 1095 HP markusmaximus wins the duel, gains 251 experience points and steals $13 from pscspyderr.

Looks like thats yet another one of your best duelers who have lost to me. 9 wins in a row since I lost 6 while trying to XP ***** a couple levels.

DeletedUser

Markus I'm getting the hint that you want to test out your dueling against new people. Do you want me to join Middleton and then you can hit me too? :D

DeletedUser

Ehhh one of these days Ill make my way over to Diablo ridge and we will have a friendly sparring match!

My dueling is actually purely for XP and fun, as I have learned that it really is one of the best ways to jump up in the ranks/ add enjoyment to your day in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.