• Thread starter DeletedUser16892
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16892

List the Names here of any gutless duellers you find who attack Workers

1) 203 of javascript:WMap.scroll_map_to_town(3636);Mercenary Outpost
2) mr3silent of Firville
javascript:WMap.scroll_map_to_player(865769);3) Ariun El Maen of javascript:WMap.scroll_map_to_town(3636); Mercenary Outpost
4) Mantas600 of Firville

DeletedUser

You can add me to the list. I love dueling workers. Their whiny telegrams make my day worthwhile.

DeletedUser1105

I don't play W9, but I'm hoping to get on the W10 version of this list. Is there a ranking system? Can you rise to number 1 if you hit more workers?

DeletedUser

HAHAHA, SDJX that is an AWESOME idea. w10 needs a complex ranking system. He who duels workers the most wins! :D

DeletedUser

They dont need unions, they`ll just take out all the nails in your hotel floorboards

DeletedUser

I have been attacked by evil dueling folk since I began this world. I am a pure construction builder and have put maybe 5 points into aim and dodging for protection

Why won't anyone protect us!?!

DeletedUser

I have been attacked by evil dueling folk since I began this world. I am a pure construction builder and have put maybe 5 points into aim and dodging for protection

Why won't anyone protect us!?!

tats wat soldiers of the town are there for....u r doing ur job..and the duelers tat attack u are doin theirs....the same way shud ur town's duelers/soldiers should do....

DeletedUser

Can you add me to this list please? Im te numba one worka killa! :D

FFAF, can u plz help build my town??

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree with nakshtra.

FFAF, if your present town isn't giving you enough protection, you could always move to mine.

We'd look after you.

DeletedUser

This thread is just to get back at people who duel you considering its composed of two towns and ignoring anyone else's things in the post...

DeletedUser

6) markusmaximus from Silversnake Fort

He's a real bully.

And jim i'm not sure if even the temporarily number one ranked TSC will be good enough to protect me :(

DeletedUser

Yeah Markusmaximus is a punk. I think im going to add a sig one of these days just to prove how 'dominant' I am at dueling. But the thing is, I only go for workers and defenseless infants, thus my amazing dueling record!

Status
Not open for further replies.