The end?

DeletedUser

The year 2030.

With no new advances in technolagy the scientist of the world begame experimenting with humans and adding robotic parts creating cyborges'

Of course due to the human race being silly they could find ways to make people live agian, By adding a special man made virus to there system of the dead and using robotic parts installed to beat there heart they could allow this virus to curculate and resurect the human. They could then create a vacine, But after the vacine was created it was too late the virus had evolved and created huge bodies to spread it through bite, The captives were released after a public outcry and the police were forced to raid the facility, The captives were released and began to act unsualy and become canabalistic, The cyborge half of the human release tiny metal antibody's to eat away at the brian and remove the part that generated basic human behaviour and replace it with combined robotic antibody's, This was all part of the cyborgs plan they would use the humans to bite non cyborge humans and release the antibodys to create more and more cannables.

After a while the public took it upon themselfs and after a load of playing games they named the zombies, Althought they ran.

You can be a human or a zombie it is up to you, Fill this out below!!

Name:
Skills:
Bio:

Here is mine:

Name: Minnow
Race:
Skills: Human
Bio: Just finished his courses he was about to go to work when the infection took over. He spent the first 3 months of it in his home with his family until...

(There you go that is 2 threads for you guys, I will do some more when i have time!! My fingers hurt even more now. :laugh: Please give green rep if you like it!!)

Deleted User - 819397

Name: Regal
Race: human
skills: leadership, intellect
bio: Regal is cool, calm, and collected. He is a friendly person, but is quiet most of the time. When he speaks, though, people listen. He is a natural leader, although he prefers others lead. He also is highly intelligent. He keeps mostly to himself, but will not hesitate to help others.

DeletedUser

Name: Michael
Race: human
skills: leadership, shooting, electronics, winning over women (but I doubt there will be much of that)
Bio: Michael was about to become part of the S.W.A.T when the virus took over. Like Regal, he's friendly but quiet. He usually wears his sunglasses cause "Its cool" he says. People listen to him and respect him, but he doesn't feel like a leader, yet.